PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods 11 to support PlayStation Motion Controller

wraggster
March 10th, 2010, 00:21
Much like the star it's named for, it seems the Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise isn't adverse to trying new things. EA has announced that the next iteration, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11, will support the PlayStation Motion Controller to "give gamers an authentic interactive swing experience."

There aren't any other details about Motion Controller implementation at the moment, but the game is slated for release on June 8 -- well before the Motion Controller's projected fall release. (And before you ask, no mention has been made of support for Microsoft's Project Natal.)

It may be less flashy, but series fans may be interested to hear the game will also feature the Ryder Cup, allowing for two 12-man teams to face off against each other.

We say 12-man, but we guess it could be 12 women against 12 men, right? Heck, maybe even 12 women against one man. Can you imagine, one guy trying to keep up with all those women? We sure can't.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 will be available on June 8 for Wii (with MotionPlus support), Xbox 360, PS3 and iPhone.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/09/tiger-woods-pga-tour-11-to-support-playstation-motion-controller/

lmtlmt
March 10th, 2010, 11:53
The more surprising thing is that there is even going to be a tiger woods 11

nilos
March 10th, 2010, 14:18
colin mcrae is dead 2 years now and dirt 2 came out this september.If they can do that thing, why can't they make tiger woods games after his retirement?

lmtlmt
March 11th, 2010, 08:10
I didnt mean retirement i meant the scandal

VampDude
March 11th, 2010, 09:31
why can't they make tiger woods games after his retirement?

He is only 34, too young to retire from the game.

I didnt mean retirement i meant the scandal

Lame, you read the news... The game may be Tiger Woods by name, but if you are upset about him, you can easily select to play as another golfer. Since the game originally was 'PGA Tour' and then 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour' before just settling with his name and the year.