PDA

View Full Version : How good is bioshock 2?

shadowprophet
March 10th, 2010, 16:15
My gf doesnt like video games. more so. She doesnt like that I spend The precious lifeblood of the universe [Money] on them.

So i'll get right to the point. Is bioshock 2 worth getting punched in the face by a 98 pound pissed off demon with a fourth degree black belt in bitchcraft?

Darksaviour69
March 10th, 2010, 16:29
I ordered it of play-asia for $33 (its back up to $44 now) but still waiting 4 it to arrive. From what a hear its not as good story wise as the first but still good. The game mechanics are improved, but some liked/disliked the whole protect the little sister as he harvests.

btw nice to see you about again ;)

shadowprophet
March 10th, 2010, 16:37
I ordered it of play-asia for $33 (its back up to $44 now) but still waiting 4 it to arrive. From what a hear its not as good story wise as the first but still good. The game mechanics are improved, but some liked/disliked the whole protect the little sister as he harvests.

btw nice to see you about again ;)

Thanks Darkness. I was worried that bioshock would be hard to follow up to. As long as its good at all i'll be happy.

I should be on a little more we moved to down town theres like three hotspots here free net all over the place lol :P

Shrygue
March 10th, 2010, 17:43
YAY, shadowprophet has come back! Get on PSN, you've been offline there for too long!

Eviltaco64
March 10th, 2010, 22:53
Hey, Shades. Nice to see you posting around again. :)

I got to experience Bioshock 2 when my friend brought it and his 360 over. Overall, the story was sort of lame. However, it does address a good number of things that happened to Rapture.

I demand the Circus of Values to talk again. :P

VampDude
March 11th, 2010, 19:29
The PS3 version is rumoured to play nicely, I'm currently holding out on the PS3 version until I've completed the first BioShock... When I finally get back to it. :cool:

Darksaviour69
March 11th, 2010, 20:36
Arrived today... but really have too much work to do to play........

VampDude
March 12th, 2010, 00:55
Arrived today... but really have too much work to do to play........

I would play it for you... If I wasn't playing Red Alert 3. :p

Darksaviour69
March 12th, 2010, 18:21
http://www.game-rave.com/bomberman.jpg