PDA

View Full Version : The First Annual Dcemu Awards!

shadowprophet
July 24th, 2006, 22:21
Hi guys, Its time for something completely different!

Introducing the first annual Dcemu awards! This is where your opinion really makes a difference,
But we need you to make nominations for all your favorites per category, Everything from your favorite Coder, to staff member, and even commercial software releases. Ever covered all the bases this round, But al our work amounts to nothing if you don't go make your nominations for each category.
After all nominations are made, they will be hand counted by staff and narrowed down to four finalists!
You will then be asked to come back and vote for your favorite finalist!
Once a winner has been crowned, there will be a special awards ceremony held in honor of the champions, Where awards will be given!

But remember these are special forums with special rules. So to avoid confusion for the staff later on during the hand count process. No double posting, No chat, These forums are for making nominations for your favorites only,

So without further ado, Let the nominations Begin! (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=138)

What are you waiting for GO! GO! GO!

TeamOverload
July 24th, 2006, 22:25
Wow sounds great! I will be sure to participate!

vettacossx
July 24th, 2006, 22:45
fav staff member HAS to be SHADOW PROPHET he is a gr8 friend, moderator and he makes everyone laugh 2 ;) hands down sp is the man!! shafdow is our DCemu " older brother" figure:) it would not be the same DCemu without him dont you guys agree?

vettas fav coder: ARGURU creator of turrican ( the next biggest thing in psp homebrew) and super mini mario both gr8 hb games with a professional feel to them sww also from the same group @psp3d coding devs

fav psp commercial title so far valkyrie profile OMG!!SQUARE ENIX GAMES

FAV DCemu MODDER PSPDEMON for his artistic touch on everything he does....

shadowprophet
July 24th, 2006, 22:47
fav staff member HAS to be SHADOW PROPHET he is a gr8 friend, moderator and he makes everyone laugh 2 ;) hands down sp is the man!! shafdow is our DCemu " older brother" figure:) it would not be the same DCemu without him dont you guys agree?

vettas fav coder: ARGURU creator of turrican ( the next biggest thing in psp homebrew) and super mini mario both gr8 hb games with a professional feel to them sww also from the same group @psp3d coding devs

fav psp commercial title so far valkyrie profile OMG!!SQUARE ENIX GAMES

FAV DCemu MODDER PSPDEMON for his artistic touch on everything he does....

Pssst bro, your supposed to make nominations in the nominations forums ;):p

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=138

:cool:

tophead420
July 24th, 2006, 23:06
lol i gotta nominnate someone i dont know who but ill visit the forum for nominations lol

PSPdemon
July 25th, 2006, 01:38
ill have to do this tonight....

got alot of people to nominate :D

emuking
July 25th, 2006, 06:18
who will i nominate :)

DrNicket
July 25th, 2006, 08:25
How come it says I, "... do not have permission to access this page. ..."

Is something wrong with my status?

Video_freak
July 25th, 2006, 10:42

you probably havent unlocked your account. you have to follow the instructions they gave you in that email when you opened your account :)

NiGame
July 25th, 2006, 11:00
Good Luck to all

Darksaviour69
July 25th, 2006, 12:27

dam VB Permission Duplication Tool did not work right, premissions fixed now ;)

vettacossx
July 26th, 2006, 00:32
then i nonminate shadow prophet as my fav staff member :):):)

DrNicket
July 27th, 2006, 10:17
dam VB Permission Duplication Tool did not work right, premissions fixed now ;)

Thank you very much.