PDA

View Full Version : Deniska Interview

Kaiser
July 25th, 2006, 00:53
http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2403/summerintergv8.gif

Our next entry into DCemu's summer series comes from another resident of DCemu by the name of Deniska. Deniska is known as the PSP homebrew gaming king and has released such quality games as KETM.

Check out the full interview here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30054).

The_Lead_Factor
July 25th, 2006, 01:07
And the homebrew GPS program too....Cant forget about that!

nielsss
July 25th, 2006, 03:51
Please kaiser or anyone of the staff i cant make any new threats for some reason ill go and copy+paste it in a sec (the message i get)

nielsss
July 25th, 2006, 03:52
[This is what i get]

nielsss, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

vettacossx
July 25th, 2006, 04:45
metal blob solid!

deniska
July 25th, 2006, 06:01
metal blob solid!
This game rules :-)
I never had the patience to finish it though - it just get's too hard and too long :-)

Btw, have you considered modding KETM?

Briggzy11
July 25th, 2006, 06:35
Metal Blob Solid, a game that has been on my PSP the moment it was released on the internet, a real game in my opinion and so original its unbelievable :D Good luck in future projects Deniska

Kaiser
July 25th, 2006, 07:28
[This is what i get]

nielsss, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Your account has not been activated due to you failing to activate the email confirmation. PM DarkSaviour69 to upgrade it. Remember that only staff and coders can post in news forums.

tophead420
July 25th, 2006, 12:48
ye deniska ownz when ketm was released i tryed it and omg this game is crazy and i love it i need to try more of is games becuz there f n sweet

vettacossx
July 25th, 2006, 17:17
This game rules :-)
I never had the patience to finish it though - it just get's too hard and too long :-)

Btw, have you considered modding KETM?

i will now ;) i actually moded dave knukem with halo's master cheif but i never finished it up ...:( i remember it was hard for me to line up the top half with the bottomhalf of the sprites because it had a rather uniqe pallet ;) i love your games bro i check your site regularly :) you make the longest games and i love the fact that you can pick up a game like commander keen or metal blob solid and play them 6 months later and still be doing new missions!!!! 80-90 some missions in those i think!!!! its crazzy! well gr8 work deniska cant wait for your next post maybe SCORCHED EARTH PORT instead of the not-so-hott- lua version ;) or GUN RORE ;) i know thats open source ;) well gr8 work totaly supporting you bro ;) glad to have you here @dcemu :) your a major credit to the scene