PDA

View Full Version : FoxGlove PSP Portal Final Version

N1ghtshade
July 25th, 2006, 00:37
Unfortunately V.20 appears to never havve made it in the news forum. But lucky you! You get to see the awesome improvements from 1.0 without the boring middle step!

This version comes in two flavors. Light and Dark. Sorry in advance about the text on the light backgrounds, I couldn't find a color that would show up any better than white. It's pretty readable.

okay! features:
AWESOME NEW BACKGROUNDS by Liam Cooper
Google Search changed to Google Search Mobile
Integration with Gmail
Google RSS Reader Mobile
Javascript Games
"hot" Extensions (can be downloaded and used without a computer. Firefox Help and Add-ons)
A link collection of PSP-friendly Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
Brief weather report from London (If you don't live in London youcan get more from wunderground.com)
Active Bookmark sychronization!!!
FLASH APPS FOR 2.7 USERS

Install instructions:
1. Install the folder FoxGlove into the root of your memory stick.
2. Create a folder called extensions in the COMMON directory (if there isn't one you'll have to make it, inside the folder psp)
3. Point your Browser at file:/foxglove/foxglove.html [HTML not HTM]
4. Make it your homepage! Enjoy!
5. READ THE README TO USE FOXMARKS ACTIVE SYNC. most users will not be able to use it without setting it up first

Download and Screenshots Via Comments

Kaiser
July 25th, 2006, 00:58
Very well done!

I'll make sure you get news access. Sorry about missing your previous releases.

tedou
July 25th, 2006, 01:03
very nice thanks

N1ghtshade
July 25th, 2006, 01:03
Thanks! Next I'll either be working on a Guitar Tab- centric offlines or maybe compile some literature as htmls

HellsPlumber
July 25th, 2006, 01:20
Hi. I was wondring if you would mind if i put this in the 2.7+ Homebrew Menu. I tried to email you before I released it but Hotmail wouldent send it :S

If I put it in the homebrew menu I would like to make a few small changes. Please tell me if your interested.
Thanks
HellsPlumber =D

motormaniac
July 25th, 2006, 02:02
Very Cool

LAMPRO
July 25th, 2006, 02:43
im using devhook with this, so, my q is:

If i have X5 already on my MS, will this interrupt anything, or can I use it as a bookmark, without immediate use like homepage- ie- X5 loads up immed when i goto web browser, then im able to goto bookmarks and get into other portals like 'flash game portal system'.. can i do the same with foxglove- just open it manually or bookmark after x5 is on?

will this mess anything up? or am i just going to goto bookmarks and open up foxglove like fgps via the file:/blah.htm

did i explain that right?
any comments?

N1ghtshade
July 25th, 2006, 02:45
im using devhook with this, so, my q is:

If i have X5 already on my MS, will this interrupt anything, or can I use it as a bookmark, without immediate use like homepage- ie- X5 loads up immed when i goto web browser, then im able to goto bookmarks and get into other portals like 'flash game portal system'..

will this mess anything up? or am i just going to goto bookmarks and open up foxglove like fgps via the file:/blah.htm

any comments?

yeh, that should work fine

LAMPRO
July 25th, 2006, 02:46
so it will allow x5 to open first and then i can goto bookmarks and load this portal?

N1ghtshade
July 25th, 2006, 02:54
yep. As long as you've bookmarked it of course. I use X5 myself. It's not really picky, its just a webpage like any other (except made by me!)

HellsPlumber
July 25th, 2006, 03:50
Hi again.
I was wondring if you would mind if i put this in the 2.7+ Homebrew Menu. I tried to email you before I released it but Hotmail wouldent send it :S

If I put it in the homebrew menu I would like to make a few small changes. Please tell me if your interested.
Thanks
HellsPlumber =D

qman907
July 25th, 2006, 03:52
nice man thanks for upgrade like u said i only had 1.0 and its plain but this is good

LAMPRO
July 25th, 2006, 03:57
if you upgrade it, meaning you add stuff to it, will i have to pull it down from here or will it just show up when i load it from the bookmark?

N1ghtshade
July 25th, 2006, 04:31
you'll have to download it from the site it links to. But don't worry too much. I've been lazy about upgrades

mr_nick666
July 25th, 2006, 09:02
This looks so pretty! :) Im loving being able to use all this stuff now - God bless devhook! :D

Video_freak
July 25th, 2006, 09:38
indeed devhook kicks ass! i was wondering why there werent any updates to Foxglove, but we have it now, so its all good :D

D0N
July 25th, 2006, 11:07
Nice work N1ghtshade! Keep it up!

emuking
July 25th, 2006, 11:31
this looks pretty cool man good job :)

emuking
July 25th, 2006, 12:39
this looks pretty cool man good job :)

July 26th, 2006, 16:44
Cool. :)

LAMPRO
July 27th, 2006, 07:30
why am i havin trouble with this.. it gets to the googl page but then the links are givng me trouble..

what do i need to do? *read sig. lol

no really. n1ght tell me.

N1ghtshade
July 27th, 2006, 16:54
The google search page? when you search for something? (hope I understand this right)

Well the google mobile deal has a thing where it automatically encodes the site you click on into a better format (usually, sometimes it just comes out so messed up you can't tell what it is)

This is actually a feature, it helps reduce memory errors. But all sites aren't going to work. Sorry!

LAMPRO
August 21st, 2006, 08:31
where do i find the weather report for my area by using one of your links?

Gizmo356
August 21st, 2006, 08:37
omg this is great

LAMPRO
August 21st, 2006, 08:42
where do i find the weather report for my area by using one of your links?

n1ght you around?

Spyre
September 17th, 2006, 06:17
I would really like to check this out but for some reason it will not allow me to download it. Keeps bringing up a blank web page. Is there maybe another website or somewhere I can get this?

mariokartwii
July 14th, 2008, 13:20
how do u download it cause i cant find out how:confused: