PDA

View Full Version : Scherzo Request

DCEmu_Newsposter
December 15th, 2004, 10:22
A request from Scherzo[br][br]Hey. Most of you know that want to release NesterDC SE on Christmas. It's certainly possible, but I need help. The GUI needs graphics. Is there anyone here with graphics design skills that would like to help me out with making this Christmas release happen? I wish I didn't have to crunch like this, but oh well. [br][br]If you can help, please IM me through AIM, ICQ, MSN, or Yahoo. [br][br]Thanks.[br][br]or just post on the board your graphics ;)

M@jk
December 15th, 2004, 11:26
I think that Vampirics skills will be great to do that.

wraggster
December 15th, 2004, 11:31
Shaping up to be a nice xmas with lots of releases that are totally secret too ;)

Neo_Matrix_IV
December 15th, 2004, 14:47
I might be able to help u scherzo... just tell me what ur lookin for and i'll try to do it for u ;)

VampiricS
December 16th, 2004, 01:52
Too bad i'd rather have a snes emu release instead hehe. But i am never happy anyway hehe (i am kidding). Well if you can tell me what you exactly need, dimensions, color limitations etc... i can probably try to get something decent, if you're serious about it tho. If so then private message me or e-mail, since i am not hanging around as much as i used to.

Mental2k
December 16th, 2004, 03:45
If they're secret , then how do you know about them waraggs?