PDA

View Full Version : More DOA on the way?

wraggster
July 25th, 2006, 14:04
Dead or Alive mastermind Tomonobu Itagaki has hinted that he might make another Dead or Alive beat 'em up once he's finished making volleyball spin-off, Dead or Alive X2.

Speaking to 1UP, Itagaki revealed that he isn't completely satisfied with last series offering, DOA4: "When I play DOA4 online simply as a gamer in my own right," he said, "I occasionally have times when I think I should have done something differently." He continues: "At the moment, I am making several other games; after I have brought those to completion I will be more ready to talk about the future of Kasumi and company."

Excellent news for beat 'em-up fans for sure. More good news comes this morning in the form of a new DOA4 demo, which has just hit Xbox Live. The demo weighs in at 680MB and features two modes, five stages and six playable characters. Itagaki says the odd timing of the demo (DOA4 was released more than six months ago) was to encourage new 360 owners to try the game out.

MasterChafed
July 25th, 2006, 15:19
lol, that would have come in handy if i hadn't already rented the game...... I get my 360 tommorrow, i should have rented a different game had i known the demo would be on xbox live.

Hawq
July 25th, 2006, 19:01
Wonder how big the bounce dept is now?

MasterChafed
July 25th, 2006, 19:33
LMAO, i cannot wait for this, although by the sounds of it it wont even be mentioned until next year or even the year after. I am definitely looking forward to DOAX2 tho.

ACID
July 25th, 2006, 19:35
Oh they need to get a new game are they relying on just this game and halo to keep this system running