PDA

View Full Version : GTA Vice City Stories Box Art

D0N
July 25th, 2006, 14:05
Most of you will probably know by now that Rockstar will be releasing a sequel to the massive hit, GTA Liberty City Stories. We now understand that the US will see the game on October 17th of this year, while the UK can get their hands on a copy three days later. The box art was found on the official website, (http://www.rockstargames.com/vicecitystories/) and it looks like this:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h36/mehnas/GTAViceCityStories_qjgenth.jpg

I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to the release of this, and don't worry, I'm sure Booster will have updated his Devhook a few good times before then, to let you play it on 1.5!

borgamix
July 25th, 2006, 16:25
i like the box art, but i think we all agree when i say the game will be even better than the box art

D0N
July 25th, 2006, 16:51
Yep i agree with you there borgamix! The game is going to be awesome!

YourStillWithMe
July 25th, 2006, 18:04
and i bet anything that booster and dark alex will have emulated this firmware requirement by then sony is beat these days

Video_freak
July 25th, 2006, 20:00
and i bet anything that booster and dark alex will have emulated this firmware requirement by then sony is beat these days

i hope so because otherwise there is absolutely NO WAY i'm upgrading :mad:

under_0ath777
July 26th, 2006, 04:50
nice art but there will be no way we could release a cheat device for gta vc...

MalumEnSe
July 26th, 2006, 06:29
BTW, the boxart ISN'T on the official site, and you stole that pic from QJ without any mention...

...which is why there's a QJ watermark in the corner.

mr_nick666
July 26th, 2006, 08:54

i hope so because otherwise there is absolutely NO WAY i'm upgrading :mad:

I second that feeling! $ony will never break my 1.5! :D Fingers crossed that Dark_Alex and Booster come up with the goods.. :o

nice art but there will be no way we could release a cheat device for gta vc...

They probably thought that with the first release! ;)

YourStillWithMe
July 28th, 2006, 07:54
I never even used the cheat device for LCS that game seriously wasnt even that good it was nothing new none of the GTA's are its the SAME GAME with like 5 new weapons, few new cars/bikes if possible, and missions reorganized and mixed up with different people! I have*to admit i LOVED GTA III why is that one the best? Because that game revolutionized bloody gaming to a whole new level. We never saw a game like that before now its just boring think about it Max Payne, Getaway, State Of Emergency, Condemned, Urban Chaos, its all possible thanks to GTA III that was the only GOOD one hands down. Vice City? San Andreas? They were just add ons and money makers. No offence but San was just a black GTA.