PDA

View Full Version : internet

jasonlee
July 25th, 2006, 16:51
hi

i have got a psp with 1.5 firmware on it

can anyone tell me please how to get the internet to work on it without having to upgrade

cheers:confused:

Malksta
July 25th, 2006, 17:02
Use the latest devhook and Emulate the newest firmware

ninja9393
July 25th, 2006, 17:02
get devhook 45
get a tutorial on how to install devhook (i used this one http://homebrewhowto.com/psp-homebrew-news/general/devhook-updated-to-v0.44---2.71-firmware-emulation.html

and u can also use links web browser but it isnt as good as the real sony one that u can get through devhook:D

NoQuarter
July 25th, 2006, 20:10
Links may not be as pretty as the sony browser but it sure does load pages fast and the keyboard interface is much better in my opinion,although I dont use the latest version due to bugs try about 2 versions backs-don't remember the version number.Had some problems using devhook plus 2.71 to download things-they became corrupt

ACID
July 25th, 2006, 20:13
i agree with no quarter

ninja9393
July 25th, 2006, 20:29
Links may not be as pretty as the sony browser but it sure does load pages fast and the keyboard interface is much better in my opinion,although I dont use the latest version due to bugs try about 2 versions backs-don't remember the version number.Had some problems using devhook plus 2.71 to download things-they became corrupt

I disagrre with u
the keyboard sucks on links in my opinion and links is hard to navigate

jman420
July 25th, 2006, 22:00
I use Links2 web browser as it has very easy to use keyboard and it will open many pages and images (however some images dont load)

its probobly the best.. otherwise the only other thing would be the Sony web browser, but its also realy slow...

NoQuarter
July 25th, 2006, 23:37
The keyboard on links may take a little getting used to but for text entry it can be much faster since you don't have to repeatedly press the same button