PDA

View Full Version : SuperCard Lite for NDS Lite

wraggster
July 25th, 2006, 18:38
Linkers4u.com (http://www.linker4u.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=3&A=244&Task=Click) have announced they are taking preorders for the new SuperCard Lite which is shipping on the 28th July, heres the info and screens etc:

http://www.linker4u.com/success/images/item/SUPERCARD_LITE_LY10T.GIF

Price is $43

Product Features

Use MicroSD Flash
Compatible to SuperKey, SuperPass, Max media Launcher...etc.
Higher Speed than SuperCard MiniSD and SuperCard SD version
Fits into NDSL gba slot PERFECTLY

More Description
SuperCard Lite (MicroSD) is Specially designed for NDS Lite Consoles. For backuping files it uses MicroSD card. It allows you to run a variety of software, Play Game, Watch movie, E-book, Music and Photo albums. Super Card is easy to operate. Just use the bundled software to convert NDS games/HomeBrews and copy them to MicroSD card. Then, you are ready to enjoy the games. *SuperCard Lite is designed for NDSL consoles only.* *SuperCard Lite must be work with PassMe device in order to play NDS games/HomeBrews, e.g. SuperKey, Max Media Launcher...etc.*

Interesting it uses MicroSD - same as my new phone :)

Preorder at Linkers4u.com (http://www.linker4u.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=3&A=244&Task=Click)

Mazza
July 25th, 2006, 18:41
well that beats my blurry pics :D

battleroyalex
July 25th, 2006, 18:50
is this better than the ezflash 4 lite? Will it be able to run stuff like dsorganize?

Dave the Rave
July 25th, 2006, 18:55
That looks really neat, I wonder if any UK vendors will stock it? Paying postage from Hong Kong makes it really expensive.

scorpei
July 25th, 2006, 19:28
I will (most lickely) review one just after it comes out.
Stay tuned :).

ACID
July 25th, 2006, 19:31
Is this eanything like the Ninjapass. Im still waitning for mi bloodie ninjapass.:(

battleroyalex
July 25th, 2006, 20:20
well this be more compatablity with homebrew than the ezflash lite?

shadowcolt22
July 25th, 2006, 22:07
This baby will definately beat EZ4 Lite in the homebrew department. Supercard Rox with homebrew. I've had a sd and compact flash supercard and both ran everyting in a .nds form (picodrive, dsorganize, moonshell...). It will have the same compatability as the minisd, the same that the minisd had for the sd. Their all the same, just different form factors. Except this one is supposed to be "faster" as it sais on the box. I wonder if this will fix the gba slowdown issues. Or will this version even be able to play GBA games because it didn't say that in the description. I bet it will. Too bad I have to sell my EZ4 Lite. I just got it. I would return it, but the guy I bought it from charges a 15 percent restocking fee.

Mazza
July 25th, 2006, 22:09
I sold my EZ4 Lite on ebay for £43 inc. postage just now, so get it on there.

I think GBA support is meant to be 100% speed in this version because of faster ram or something.

battleroyalex
July 26th, 2006, 00:57
This baby will definately beat EZ4 Lite in the homebrew department. Supercard Rox with homebrew. I've had a sd and compact flash supercard and both ran everyting in a .nds form (picodrive, dsorganize, moonshell...). It will have the same compatability as the minisd, the same that the minisd had for the sd. Their all the same, just different form factors. Except this one is supposed to be "faster" as it sais on the box. I wonder if this will fix the gba slowdown issues. Or will this version even be able to play GBA games because it didn't say that in the description. I bet it will. Too bad I have to sell my EZ4 Lite. I just got it. I would return it, but the guy I bought it from charges a 15 percent restocking fee.
yea modchipman sucks I will never buy anything from them again. Im going to pre-order it now, my ezflash 4 just sucks with its ds.gba booting only. On top of that anything that has to load from folders doesn't work. So that means if they ever make a nice gui OS for DS I wont be able to use it.

But it is good for playing roms

Phats
July 26th, 2006, 09:07
That looks really neat, I wonder if any UK vendors will stock it? Paying postage from Hong Kong makes it really expensive.

Hi, I'm going to get mine from www.supercardstore.com. Stock should arrive before the end of this week. :)

shade692003
July 27th, 2006, 19:00
Does it come with the linker? If not, what's the best place to get one, I don't see any at http://www.linker4u.com