PDA

View Full Version : Capcom's 2D PlayStation2™ fighter Capcom Fighting Jam at US$ 12.90 only

wraggster
July 25th, 2006, 18:41
News from Play Asia:

Weekly Special: Capcom's 2D PlayStation2™ fighter Capcom Fighting Jam at US$ 12.90 only - offer valid for 1 week

The ultimate head-to-head brawler! Capcom® Fighting Jam™ includes popular characters from five classic titles in the Street Fighter® and other Capcom series: Street Fighter II®, Darkstalkers®, Street Fighter® III, Red Earth and Street Fighter® Alpha. Players must strategically use their combat systems to defeat their opponentas they square off in battle. The character change system allows players to choose a combatant for each round of the battle. Choosing the right fighter based on the strengths of the fighting systems will be the key to victory!

Capcom's 2D PlayStation2™ fighter Capcom Fighting Jam (aka. Capcom Fighting Evolution) is now available at discounted US$ 12.90 only.

More info / buy here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-3-74-15e-49-en-84-n.html

Apoklepz
July 25th, 2006, 19:36
$12.90??!!! WOW...That game is worth every penny!!!!.......because it really is Capcom's worst excuse for an All-star fighting game. This game was done at lunch time one day over at Capcom headquarters...true story. In my personal opinion, It plays awfully unresponsive compared to all their previous fighters, the sprites are awfully recycled and look too grainy to be a PS2 game...Some of my favorite characters like Urien from SFIII have been reduced and chopped down to crap, special move-wise....Also, the music is lame and gay. I think the only thing I enjoyed a bit from this game was the new backgrounds, even though in some of them there are what appears to be cardboard cut outs of other Capcom characters...uggggh. This game is ugly...even for a measily $12.90...I wouldn't buy it. Sorry.

ACID
July 25th, 2006, 19:39
LOL just orderd it yes. wraggster now do you ever sleep man ive been in the Pc for an houer and you keep on relising news after news. Your the man.

Apoklepz
July 25th, 2006, 19:49
Yes, wraggster never sleeps...he just waters his flowers all night. lol. Acid...you really bought it? Awww, man...what a waste...I'd bought some brewskies instead...Oh well, it is your cheddar. lol