PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
March 13th, 2010, 10:42
I am looking forward to playing a little Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes HD this weekend, then returning to my still in-progress game save on the Nintendo DS version of Capy's puzzle-strategy-RPG. Other than that, it's going to be a Saturday spent sitting in on GDC panels and a Sunday hopefully spent playing some Battlefield Bad Company 2 or Left 4 Dead 2.

What about your weekend plans? Any of you in commenting land attending GDC? Any new purchases you'll be digging into? Let us know!

http://kotaku.com/5492028/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

VampDude
March 13th, 2010, 11:58
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Ultimate Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Commander's Challenge

Hopefully I will pass Commander's Challenge this weekend, since I want to continue the actual game before going back for the trophies.

malgora
March 13th, 2010, 11:59
where to start, what im playing ... ff13, star ocean international, dantes inferno, maybe a bit of fallout3 and borderlands .... ... gow will hopefully be next week :) ... so many games ahh the life of a gamer is great sometimes ...

Keitaro Urashima
March 13th, 2010, 13:23
Playing this weekend could be Street Fighter IV for iPod touch & PS3 slim.

mike_jmg
March 13th, 2010, 14:15
yay for me, I don't have to work on monday, so I'll be digging some of my latest purchases and catching up with the old ones:

- Continuing Dante's Inferno
- Perhaps checking out the PSP version of Dante
- Silent Hill Homecoming (haven't even started)
- Conker Live and Reloaded
- Tag force 4 on adhoc as usual
- Modern Warfare 2 (still haven't finished story mode)

I was planing to try installing yellow dog linux on my ps3, but it seems too much hassle, cause I only want it to play emulators.

Among other things I can't wait to get my GOW 3 pandora's box, which I've been told arrives on tuesday at midnight (still don't get if it is monday night or tuesday night, I have to check)

tutting
March 13th, 2010, 19:31
I'm continuing my journey in FFXIII :p

AlastorHolic
March 14th, 2010, 08:52
ill be playing a little bit of halo wars or l4d 2

BadWolf_
March 14th, 2010, 14:20
Final Fantasy XIII on PS3, can't wait to get to Pulse! if only real-life & work didn't get in the way...

jamotto
March 15th, 2010, 02:55
Continuing to make my way through Valkyria Chronicles.