PDA

View Full Version : PSP gets Greatest Hits

wraggster
July 26th, 2006, 00:07
Via Gamespot (http://us.gamespot.com/news/6154604.html)

Sony's Greatest Hits program, where top-selling older titles are rereleased with new packaging and a budget price tag, was officially introduced to the PlayStation Portable today. Effective immediately, five of Sony's first-party PSP games--Wipeout Pure, Twisted Metal: Head On, Ape Escape: On the Loose, ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails, and Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee--are available for a suggested retail price of $19.99.

While the first wave of hits is limited to first-party games from around the time of the system's March 2005 launch, Sony has said that third-party games will achieve Greatest Hits status later this year. Specifically, Lumines, Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade, Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, and Star Wars Battlefront II are all due to go easier on gamers' wallets.

shinysuitman
July 26th, 2006, 00:35
THIS is what most people are waiting for... this is actually pretty funny, cuz i just saw a commmercial about thi

Edshugeo
July 26th, 2006, 00:38
I got Lumines the other week at CompUsa for 19.99.

JKKDARK
July 26th, 2006, 00:40
damn sony :(

BrooksyX
July 26th, 2006, 00:46
Yeah i saw a commercial for it today on tv. Took them long enough.

samthegreat68
July 26th, 2006, 06:04
pretty cool.

pepegomez
July 26th, 2006, 07:03
um didnt you note that those games suck xD, thats my oppinion and perhaps the reason to make it budget

mr_nick666
July 26th, 2006, 08:50
THIS is what most people are waiting for... this is actually pretty funny, cuz i just saw a commmercial about thi

/\ /\ Amen! :o There may be a few more UMDs added to my collection now :) I just begrudged spending loads of money for games that werent always great before :rolleyes:

Video_freak
July 26th, 2006, 09:47
Yeah i saw a commercial for it today on tv. Took them long enough.
i've been waiting for this for over 6 months now :rolleyes:

better late then never i guess:)

JKKDARK
July 26th, 2006, 17:05
Where can I saw the commercial? I'm german.