PDA

View Full Version : PSPcropper 0.30

wraggster
July 26th, 2006, 01:02
Sulpher Dragon has released a new version of PSP Cropper for the PSP, heres the info:

Quickly Crop your images to fit the PSP screen, Resize or Crop for your 1.50 PSP or your 2.00 PSP! Use it for backgrounds or any homebrew requiring specific sized images.

Added a cool new feature where a big PSP swings down with a preview of your background on it
Little changes here and there, like animated buttons and transparencies.
Included Official SONY backgrounds incase you want to revert to them.

Problem with X-Flash: Maybe its my fault, but I couldnt flash the background to the PSP without tricking X-Flash. It did however give a warning saying "High-Res Background" but I have tested this on my PSP and it works fine.

However saying that, any damage done by this program to PSP or PC is done so at the users own risk!

Requires DirectX8

Changelog for 0.30:
<> Aesthetic Button Name Changes + Animations
<> PSPreview Button - An approximated view of the wallpaper on a PSP
<> Shortcut to origonal PSP backgrounds

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via sulphur dragon (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=61948)

drew4237
July 26th, 2006, 06:23
can u resize so i could maybe rezize it to fit then cut off the sides or something like that. i remember i dl one of these and i could only do basic crap i think it is easier to just make my own or search google for psp wallpaper adn then check the sites

YourStillWithMe
July 26th, 2006, 07:14
this program is amazing but when i go to make it a wallpaper with pspersonalize it says its too big and its by like 50 kbs! thats beat another version needs to be put out, please? otherwise, i love it!

Reficul
July 29th, 2006, 06:05
pretty sweet stuff!