PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube Profile

meiscool
July 14th, 2004, 06:09
Built to replace the N64, the GameCube is Nintendo's main contender and was launched in Japan in September 2001.
It hit British shelves in May 2002 and sold 1 million in 11 weeks.

The console is cube-shaped and some people say the graphics are even better than the PS2.

At £79 it's the cheapest of the main three consoles.

There's no DVD playback with the current model. Internet gaming is possible but with a separate adaptor.

There's a wireless control pad available too and gamers can connect to the GameBoy Advance.

Nintendo say their strength is the power to connect their portables and consoles together.

Christuserloeser
July 14th, 2004, 23:14
The console is cube-shaped and some people say the graphics are even better than the PS2.

Hm, the grfx specs are better than the PS2 ones. PS2 is technically close to Dreamcast while GC and xBox are similar advanced.

Nysis
July 15th, 2004, 01:01
edited out because of the use of offensive language - please don't flame anyone for nothing. Thank you, CE

vipor231
July 15th, 2004, 06:53
i got rid of my gamecube.i think i only had it for a couple of months.i didnt like it...i got a xbox instead.... i currently have a nes (top loading),snes,genesis,n64,playstation 1 and 2,dreamcast,xbox....

Eric
July 15th, 2004, 07:46
Whoa i know i am no op but there is no need to use that type of language towards meiscool. Also i know i just said i am no op but let the ops take care of him if there is a problem with him.

Christuserloeser
July 15th, 2004, 08:22
Yeah, absolutly correct. I've edited the post.