PDA

View Full Version : Twin Isles 2nd Release

wraggster
July 26th, 2006, 18:15
Scott (http://h4ck3r.net/) has updated his Civilisations type game for the Nintendo DS, heres the release info:

Twin Isles is a Civilization/SimCity-type game that I'm working on for the Nintendo DS. Second release. You'll need a homebrew enabled DS to be able to run it.

Since the first release:
Single Player Scenarios

Techtree has been balanced, new techs added

War, and Missle Launches

CPU player to play against

Save/load functionality

... and lots of other minor stuff

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Junixx
July 26th, 2006, 19:40
:D this is a good game, only wish it could save on GBAMP, but good update anyway

masterpaul
July 26th, 2006, 20:07
Controls???? Plz... help? (Using Dualis)

Junixx
July 26th, 2006, 20:48
Stylus and R/L (on keyboard) all you really need to know

Luke314pi
July 27th, 2006, 14:08
This game is almost good enough to be a commercial release. I love the VS mode!

nubbard
July 27th, 2006, 16:11
Excellent game!!

masterchief929
December 22nd, 2007, 02:10
I know this is a really late post and probably no onw will answer it but........ im using datel games n music and the touch screen support doesnt work

Fruckert
February 3rd, 2008, 08:51
kind of late to answer you but try getting the max media dock, it might work, i personally dont know, im downloading it right now but still, you never know

Jeric
February 4th, 2008, 00:00
I know this is a really late post and probably no onw will answer it but........ im using datel games n music and the touch screen support doesnt work
''Itsnot just you, as I'm getting thesame bug. there any progress on figuring out just why this's happening?

Rebrek
March 3rd, 2008, 23:18
I had the same problem, but when I load it through DSOrganize, it works perfectly.

JBAlden
April 2nd, 2008, 00:45
When I try to load on dsorganiser I got a message like you have not patched the organiser or something. when I have...I just want to play this game..plz help