PDA

View Full Version : Blazed Bender Turrican Mod!!

shadowprophet
July 26th, 2006, 23:28
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8628/vettacossx1ss.jpg

Vettacossx has yet to fail to impress me with his modding skills! This round is no exception!
With this entry we have Blazed Bender Mod from futurama! This turrican mod is just what us futurama fans need to tide us over in that long long wait for the four new dvd movies currently in production!
Here is what our friendly neighborhood super modder had to say about this release!

here's a turrican mod for you guys this one is theme? futurama hope you
guys have fun and as always enjoy JMV mods ...
BTW sorry if ive been away more often lately i picked up tekken dark resurrection today and valyrie profile the other day as well so ive been enjoying my
legal dev hook!!! thanks DCemu

About this file. Like the last time, this file was too large to upload in one peace, Just download both parts of of the file, and let win rar do the rest,

*Awesome Bro. I could'nt have asked for a better mod myself, being a huge fururama fan as I am!
Your the best bro!!

Download and give feedback via comments Below

shadowprophet
July 27th, 2006, 03:04
But It just doesnt seem right to stop and pick on someones work for no reason, I gave him four days to think about it tho ..

gslop
July 27th, 2006, 03:05
if you don't like to see comments like mine, maybe you shouldn't distribute copyrighted material.

beside that i thought dcemu wouldn't encourage piracy, so it was just a matter of timing that this comment ended up in the thread about your mod. nothing personal, i'm sure bender looks great (although that's of course another copyright violation ;)

I dont think vetta has done anything wrong here weak.

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 03:08
im sorry to get all worked up :( my red hair got the best of me.:(...its just i think that its called HOMEBREW for a reason ya know??? sorry guys for the mess....i guess theres always a few bad eggs who just want to flame:(

shadowprophet
July 27th, 2006, 03:10
Its all good threads clean now :D

aries2k4
July 27th, 2006, 03:11
Cool, luv Futurama. DlŽing right now. pretty big for homebrew. this is actually my 1st turrican mod. this kind of slipped by me. so the original is called turrican?
Hey weak, let up dude, lol
well anyway thanks for the mod. itŽs to late tonight but iŽll try it tomorrow.

gslop
July 27th, 2006, 03:11
im sorry to get all worked up :( my red hair got the best of me.:(...its just i think that its called HOMEBREW for a reason ya know??? sorry guys for the mess....i guess theres always a few bad eggs who just want to flame:(

Yeah

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 04:38
i hope you guys enjoy this request remember to thank blazed247 of the forums for this request and giving JMV the idea for this mod ;) JMV MODS appreciates your idea's and request keep the good suggestions flowing guys! :)

Gizmo356
July 27th, 2006, 06:34
awesome vetta cant wait to see whats next

gslop
July 27th, 2006, 06:50
i hope you guys enjoy this request remember to thank blazed247 of the forums for this request and giving JMV the idea for this mod ;) JMV MODS appreciates your idea's and request keep the good suggestions flowing guys! :)

Hey vetta thanks for the great new mod!:D I would love to see a venture brothers mod with brock samson.:cool:

BL4Z3D247
July 27th, 2006, 06:54
yayy blazed bender!!!! lol thanx again vetta :D

D0N
July 27th, 2006, 09:45
Nice work vetta my dog! :D Keep it up!

mr_nick666
July 27th, 2006, 14:27
Nice work! (obviously not as good as the Nick666 mod but its ok! ;) Lol!). Cant wait for the full mod you are working on! :D

Here are some screenshots (cant find a damn program that works to take a decent screenie) :(

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 14:43
awesome vetta cant wait to see whats next

Nice work! (obviously not as good as the Nick666 mod but its ok! ;) Lol!). Cant wait for the full mod you are working on!

and you wont have to wait for very long bro ;) thanx to a lil Q.J. net flamewadd im doing a FULL GFX MOD TODAY!!! even if it takes my whole day withouyt any play! ( that means no tekken dark ressurection and no valkyrie profile today just modding like a maniac! pspdemon and i have decided to kik it into gear for mods because my homie demon has alot to do in the months to come and may have to take a short leave ;) but dont worry we will get him back!:) anywho ill check the thread here on and off but
ill be working on the full gfx mod and when i have it done you guys can expect a FULLY DIFFERENT LOOK from turrican with a full GFX mod next !

GSLOP
Hey vetta thanks for the great new mod!:D I would love to see a venture brothers mod with brock samson.:cool:

totaly AWESOME idea that one IS going to be fun for me 2 ;) thanx gslop your the best bro ! gr8 idea omg brock is a perfect part for the role of our hero and the first charicter to see a FULL GFX turrican mod ;) see you guys later ;) and thanx again for everything ;)

dawd: " thanx dawg ;)

and thanx again for the request blazed247 you guys are JMV mods because you guys decide what we mod ;) thanks to all you guys who voted for me as dcemu fav modder i hope i can live up to your expectations and bring replay value to your homebrew ;) untill the full GFX mod tata....lol :D

D0N
July 27th, 2006, 15:53
I got an idea...how about a dragonball z mod? If it's possible lol :D

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 16:30
I got an idea...how about a dragonball z mod? If it's possible lol :D
NO DOUBT DAWG! ;)
totaly something i planed on doing dawd ;) actually it was suggested a few threads ago and i added it to the list ;) it was on the devel may cry thread bro ;)

UPDATE: FULL GFX MOD IS FINISHED AND WITH BROCK FROM VENTURE BROS AS THE CHARICTER!

its took me a lil while but it went faster than i had anticipated :) so thats good ill still get to tekken today for a while ;)

full mod includes :

NEW LANDSCAPES....
NEW BACKGROUNDS
New Charicter as always ;) (brock from venture bros for my man Gslop and his bad ass sig)
remade bad guys

D0N
July 27th, 2006, 16:51
Oh right. I didnt see it. Must have missed it. In that case can't wait for the dbz mod then :D

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 16:55
ill do that one next bro ;) i cant wait anymore eather i think ill do a few dbz ones maybe....brolly first i hope....so long as everything goes according to plan that is...lol...

D0N
July 27th, 2006, 16:58
lol well i'll wait patiently in the meanwhile :D

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 17:03
should only take a few days depending on weather i decide to add DBZ background of say....namek or whatever ;) if i do add the background it may take a lil longer ;) but i should have the first done within the week for you guys ;)

Gizmo356
July 27th, 2006, 17:05
i love dbz

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 17:22
Here are some screenshots (cant find a damn program that works to take a decent screenie) :(

hey nick do you have a 1.5 psp??? because IR SHELL takes the best screens for 1.5 ;) all you do is start IR SHELL load the HOMEBREW then hit the MUSIC NOTE BUTTON on your psp and it takes a screenshot and puts it in psp/photo/screenshots folder ;) whats even better? IR SHELL alows 1.5 users to listen to ANY SONG IN THERE MUSIC FOLDER while playing ANY HOMEBREW you choose! if you have a 2.6 drop me a mail bro ill help you downgrade step by step myself ( i did) and we can chat on IM till you get to the golden 1.5 FW bro ;) my addy is on my sig....but you know that ;)

D0N
July 27th, 2006, 17:25
should only take a few days depending on weather i decide to add DBZ background of say....namek or whatever ;) if i do add the background it may take a lil longer ;) but i should have the first done within the week for you guys ;)

Cool can't wait! :D How about having Goku as the main character?

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 17:30
a classic fav ;) 1 vote for goku!

Gizmo356
July 27th, 2006, 17:36
2 votes for goku

D0N
July 27th, 2006, 17:41
Yay! 2 votes for Goku! :D

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 17:42
:)

D0N
July 27th, 2006, 17:46
Hey vetta. I would have posted your release on my site but it's down and needs fixing :( But don't worry, it'll get fixed soon!

publicprivates
July 27th, 2006, 19:17
what about naruto

BL4Z3D247
July 27th, 2006, 20:44
4 votes for goku :D

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 22:16
what about naruto

gizmo is the guy you want to see about naruto bro ;) but ill see about naruto i added it to the list but ill have to mod bullets into shurikans! that might be tough im not sure yet ;) but ill give it a whirl never know till i try right!! ;)