PDA

View Full Version : Peaches Castle Alpha v.1 for IRIS

PSPdemon
July 27th, 2006, 03:23
Hi,

Here is Peaches Castle Map Alpha v.1 For IRIS!!!

As I have said in a earlier thread..... there are issues still ( like.....clipping and a "lost colors" problem ) but this is about as good as I can make it :D...for now that is :D

Also, i cant seem to get any models to work right now.....so there wont be any characters with the map :( sorry.....

When a newer version of IRIS comes out.... i will update my map asap :D

Credits -

- Produkt - If it wasnt for him lighting up the map..... I probably wouldn't have released it at all :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

P.S.
If you have any problems bugs ect, please do tell me :D

See Screenshots and Give Feedback Via Comments

BrooksyX
July 27th, 2006, 03:29
cool, can you go in the other rooms or is it just the main room.

PSPdemon
July 27th, 2006, 03:33
just the main room for now......

if i did all the rooms.....the map would chug like a mother....

thats why i am waiting for a new IRIS :P

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Wally
July 27th, 2006, 03:44
Freaking awesome PSPdemon.

A suggestion: Include the secret slide as well :)

publicprivates
July 27th, 2006, 03:45
didnt psmonkey say that iris is on hold for now?

PSPdemon
July 27th, 2006, 03:48
well.....at least until his new fps comes out......

i am waiting for newer iris and that fps....

most likely.... il move all my mods over to his fps....
when it comes out that is :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

publicprivates
July 27th, 2006, 03:50
hey pspdemon you have a really cool avatar! what's it from?

pkmaximum
July 27th, 2006, 03:52
Well actually I believe PSmonkey said that his IRIS is just another version of his BSP viewer so he is going to have to use a whole knew 3d engine to really run anything good for IRIS. Correct me please if I'm mistaken.

::::Note::::::

Horray 400 posts =P ^_^ :cool:

vettacossx
July 27th, 2006, 04:09
indeed he will...but dont think for a min. that would stop pspdemon from bringing all the gr8 3d models he has provided for us in the past....to this new future FPS psmonkey is creating ...pspdemon is very qualified...id go so far as to say that i think pspdemon is the best 3d model desighner i personally have ever seen in this or any homebrew scene...and i wouldnt be surprised if our buddy demon delivers the best and most used charicters for it ;) gr8 work bro peaches castle is alot of fun and im loving the new pspool mods keep up the awesome modding bro! looking foward to linkens quest and i cant wait for psmonkey to release that engine alot to look foward to for the psp this summer!!! thanx to sweet releases like this!!!

emuking
July 27th, 2006, 05:06
this is really cool

PSPdemon
July 27th, 2006, 06:00
hey pspdemon you have a really cool avatar! what's it from?

made it from scratch.........

hes my new mascot :D

jman420
July 27th, 2006, 06:29
exelent work dude! that looks equal to N64 graphics :D

any idea if PSdemon's FPS will finaly have 3DS Max creatable backgrounds?? it would be nice if there were an ability to use his engine for some 3D FPS projects..

mr_nick666
July 27th, 2006, 08:38
Nice! :) Theres just not enough ass kicked in Peaches Castle! ;)

D0N
July 27th, 2006, 11:30
Brilliant work! Keep it up! :)

tophead420
July 27th, 2006, 12:35
nice mod dood this looks sweet good job

PSPKOR
July 27th, 2006, 14:21
Nice map, but what was the problem you said about the light and how did you get over the problem?

Briggzy11
July 27th, 2006, 17:26
Well actually I believe PSmonkey said that his IRIS is just another version of his BSP viewer so he is going to have to use a whole knew 3d engine to really run anything good for IRIS. Correct me please if I'm mistaken.

::::Note::::::

Horray 400 posts =P ^_^ :cool:

Hey PK Congrats with the posts :D Errrrrr knowing PSMonkey I think he will use one of the new 3D engines available to us at the moment, good luck to him if he does, as for this mod I think it is pretty great :) I hope PSPDemon reads this, if you make the textures a little more darker, they load up without some of the various clipping on the walls, I tried it and it works :)

I tried it because on my PSP Backgrounds (ON V1.50) I flashed a wallpaper and it didnt show all of the icons very well, as I made the wallpaper darker, the icons re-appeared without a wierd corrupt icon thingy. Sorry for the long explination but I sorta found that out by mistake lol...

pkmaximum
July 27th, 2006, 17:47
Well it depends what resolution you are using for the backgrounds, like if I use full 16:9 resolution scale for the PSP the quality turns out great but then the PSP icons appear as white flashy boxes. I tried experemnting with many backgrounds on this but I did not get much luck, I guess I'll keep trying more =]

I do really hope that PSmonkey can finish IRIS and add great multiplayer support because this game kind of reminds me of Syphon Filter and that game is awsome to play online.

P.S. If you are looking to play me in Syphon Filter look me up my screen name is pkmaximum ^_^

gangsta_psp
July 27th, 2006, 23:46
Interesting mod. Looks pretty cool too.
P.S. I play Syphon Filter too....look for Infamous_Nerd

stotheamuel
July 28th, 2006, 05:21
long awaited
thanks