PDA

View Full Version : HYSTERIA PROJECT coming soon on Minis

wraggster
March 25th, 2010, 20:45
Bulkypix have announced that award-winning horror game HYSTERIA PROJECT will be released soon on Sony’s Minis platform for PSP and PS3.

In HYSTERIA PROJECT, YOU are the hero! Step into the shoes of the main character and take part in an unforgettable adventure! Will you make the right decisions and make it out in one piece?

HYSTERIA PROJECT is a groundbreaking gaming experience where you are the hero of an entirely filmed adventure. Keep a sharp eye on what’s going on around you and make the right choices at the right time. Have you got the guts to be next on the list?

Initially released by Bulkypix on iPhone, HYSTERIA PROJECT won the “Revelation 2009” Milthon award in Paris, and was praised in the AppStore by fans of new experiences and thrill-seekers. Levi Buchanan of ign.com wrote: “HYSTERIA PROJECT reminded me of those old FMV games I used to play on my SEGA CD as a guilty pleasure - but this one only cost me two bucks for the same level of enjoyment”.

The Minis version of HYSTERIA PROJECT will be released by Sanuk Games in Europe on April 8th at the price of 1.49 Euros. It will be released in America at a later date and at the price of $1.99.