PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

wraggster
March 25th, 2010, 22:03
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is a re-imagining of the original Silent Hill with all new twists. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories begins much like the beloved original. The game opens to the scene following a car accident where the central character, Harry Mason, wakes to find his daughter Cheryl missing. Harry sets out into the snowy streets of the haunted town of Silent Hill to find her, and that's where his living nightmare begins as he not only discovers the truth about his daughter, but also about himself.

The Wii ®, PlayStation®2 and PSP® versions include an all-new user interface featuring a mobile phone which acts as a story telling device, map and camera as well as an all-new psych profiling system that plays upon the player's innermost fears. The game constantly watches the player's every move and adapts to their actions, offering a customised intense horror experience each time.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is rated "M" and will be available in retail stores from April 22nd. The recommended retail price will be $69.95 for PlayStation®2 and PSP® and $79.95 for Wii ®

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories will be available at JB Hi-Fi, Gameswarehouse.com.au, Gamesmen, selected Harvey Norman stores and selected game resellers. It is currently available for pre-order via GAME’s website at http://www.game.com.au/silent-hill-shattered-memories/nintendo-wii/E108145

VampDude
March 27th, 2010, 20:36
I see the PS2 is still holding on for life (I was told in Gamestation last March that it was the final year), but then again if the title is for the Wii it can also be for the PS2/PSP and look almost the same graphically. :cool:

JDvorak
April 11th, 2010, 20:13
Where did you get the prices from? At least at all the stores that carry it here in Idaho (United States) I have been to it sells for a lot less than that. The PSP/PS2 version is $29.95 and the Wii version is $49.95. Anyone except a real psycho would be out of their mine paying $70-$80 for it.

OH NOW I SEE THIS IS AUSTRALIAN NEWS!

Why is there Australian news being posted on a video game site out of England? Just kidding, this is a GLOBAL SITE BABY!!!! HEE HEE!!!!