PDA

View Full Version : PSP-FTPD: A FTP Server on your PSP v0.3.7 (UMD support)

zx-81
July 27th, 2006, 22:14
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/images/pspftpd-new.jpg

Hi All,

Here is a new release of PSP-FTPD the FTP server for your PSP.

What's new in version 0.3.7 :

- Fix the bug that appears when you delete a network access point entry in the network settings
(then no more wifi connections are displayed in the menu ...)
- UMD can now be read !

How to use it ?

Have a look to the README.txt file.

Finally ?

It has been tested using gFtp on Linux and Internet Explorer and Filezilla on Windows.

One binary version for 1.5 FW and sources are included in this zip archive.

Enjoy,

Zx.

xiringu
July 27th, 2006, 22:32
lol, another one? stop flooding us with your stuff

;)

zx-81
July 27th, 2006, 22:43
Yes, this is just minor bug fix ... but some of you wanted it asap ;)

Harshboy
July 28th, 2006, 01:32
If you can read the UMD wouldnt this be used to copy your games which is bad? Or is it so you can only view the UMD, not copy......cause you dont want people doing these things like making isos, isos are bad.

zx-81
July 28th, 2006, 01:45
If you can read the UMD wouldnt this be used to copy your games which is bad? Or is it so you can only view the UMD, not copy......cause you dont want people doing these things like making isos, isos are bad.

Anyway, PSPftpd is not suitable to copy the entire content of UMD. ;)

Harshboy
July 28th, 2006, 01:48
True....btw, it doesnt work anyway, i just tried to see if it even worked, and it doesnt, im connected and i see my Mem Stick, not the UMD.

zx-81
July 28th, 2006, 01:58
You have to modify the config file ... have a look to the readme ;) ...

under_0ath777
July 28th, 2006, 05:16
xiringu dont be a ass, i dont see you with over 40 releases

Video_freak
July 28th, 2006, 08:56
xiringu dont be a ass, i dont see you with over 40 releases
especially considering ALL of those releases are quality apps or emulators :)

senkun
July 29th, 2006, 16:00
and I just installed .36! LOL

ZX, take some time out and go have a rest! :p

But anyways, thanks!

One thing, I am having an unusual problem...

once connected, randomly sometimes in a matter of seconds, the wifi light on my psp goes off... and of course ftp hangs as the connection is lost...

any idea why I seem to be losing connect all the time? I am sitting 3 feet away from my router and signal strength is 100%

zx-81
July 29th, 2006, 16:23
and I just installed .36! LOL

ZX, take some time out and go have a rest! :p

But anyways, thanks!

One thing, I am having an unusual problem...

once connected, randomly sometimes in a matter of seconds, the wifi light on my psp goes off... and of course ftp hangs as the connection is lost...

any idea why I seem to be losing connect all the time? I am sitting 3 feet away from my router and signal strength is 100%

Thanks for your feedback ... I've never encountered this bug :eek: :confused: :confused:

Blah007
July 31st, 2006, 00:53
Hi! First, just wanna say, great app! .
But I did notice one thing, my PSP battery doesn't charge while the program is in use. The power light will change from amber color (when in PSP MENU) to normal green when FTPD starts up. It works fine when plugged in however, but will shut off if unplugged (if battery is almost drained). Just wondering if thats normal for homebrew, thought it was a bit odd...
Also, think you could add an option to see commands sent/recieved? So I can see what users are doing/downloading :) .

zx-81
July 31st, 2006, 08:03
Also, think you could add an option to see commands sent/recieved? So I can see what users are doing/downloading :) .

yes, it could be cool :)

shadow77
August 1st, 2006, 01:47
VERY useful app, good work zx-81 :)

xg917
January 25th, 2007, 00:18
can i transfer from computer to psp? or only psp to computer?

zx-81
January 25th, 2007, 08:33
can i transfer from computer to psp? or only psp to computer?

You can transfer from and to your psp ... But i've to say that transfer rate is very low, so you'd better transfer big files using usb. This is suitable only for small files.