PDA

View Full Version : eChanger FINAL Speed++

wraggster
July 27th, 2006, 22:28
uber0ne (http://uber0ne.blogspot.com/) has updated his Echanger app for the PSP, heres the info:

Well I know I told you guys the last release was the final. Something about that just bothered me though. I knew something was wrong in the code that made it take forever to load. I have since fixed this problem though and now everything is instant. I would like to add that i promise this will be the last version seeing as there is nothing else i can do. I know that there is not much need of this in the homebrew scene anymore due to the fact of downgraders. But some people do choose not to downgrade and some have TA-082 motherboards.

eChanger is a program that allows you to change your eMenu background on the fly. It is useful if you like a little variety in your life. It supports up to 10 eMenus. Just place them in the X:/PSP/eLoader/ folder and name them emenu1.png - emenu10.png or use the program that comes with(MUST HAVE .NET 2 FRAMEWORK) Well here it is. As always constructive criticism is welcome.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

D0N
July 27th, 2006, 23:03
Nice work uber0ne! Keep it up!

Video_freak
July 28th, 2006, 09:22
cool app (especially if you have a TA-082 ;) )

fistikuffs
July 28th, 2006, 12:58
Good work mate. While the majority of releases and users are 1.5 its important that people with newer firmwares or the TA-082 boards aren't left out. These forums are for all PSP users not just those of us fortunate enough to have 1.5. good on ya!!

Uber0ne
July 28th, 2006, 18:51
Yea this one is super fast. There was an infinite loop causing the app to free the image and then load it again. I was using one variable for every image and it would load them every time you switched. Now it loads the images in an array at start up so its super fast.

wraggster
July 29th, 2006, 16:30
just updated you to PSP Coder now i spotted you ;)

(means you can upload and post new releases in the PSP News forum should you want to) :)