PDA

View Full Version : Venture Bros Full GFX turrican mod!!

shadowprophet
July 28th, 2006, 00:10
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8628/vettacossx1ss.jpg

After some final tweaks to his latest mod, Venture Bros Full GFX, Vettacossx is ready to unleash it upon the world! Here is what he had to say about this latest creation!!

This is a venture bros. themed turrican mod with Brock as the main guy a
request by GSLOP of the forums..turrican is a 2d sidescrolling shooter for the psp made by arguru..

WHATS VETTA MEAN BY FULL GFX MOD?(all the GFX have been moded of course!)

NEW LANDSCAPES
NEW BACKGROUNDS
and a new charicter as always

ALSO VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE CHARICTER IN THE UPCOMING DBZ MOD IN THIS THREAD

About this file. Like the last time, this file was too large to upload in one peace, Just download both parts of of the file, and let win rar do the rest,

Great Work Vetta! keep em comeing bro!

Download and give Feedback Via Comments Below

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 00:23
just so you guys know there are no-longer comercial turrican sprites in the mod ;) and
another thing in regard to the DBZ votes so far since i first started the pole in the bender thread we have had 4 votes for goku
Blazed Bender Turrican Mod!! - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP D (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=166713#post166713)
thanks for your feedback ;)

shadowprophet
July 28th, 2006, 00:31
goku vegita, trunks , those are pedestrian, lol

Those votes where to be expected lol

As for me, I vote for super saiyan 4 gogeta!!
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2848/gogetasupersaiyan4happyir5.jpg

The single most powerful character ever in the DBZ universe:cool:

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 00:41
now thats bad ass!

samthegreat68
July 28th, 2006, 00:45
krillin fo sho'

Mourningstar
July 28th, 2006, 02:31
A pic of VB mod please?

lordnibbla
July 28th, 2006, 02:54
Trunks!

sroon
July 28th, 2006, 03:53
YES Trunks!!
do trunks!;)

gslop
July 28th, 2006, 04:02
Thanks this is going to be sweet! Vetta thanks alot bro!

Gizmo356
July 28th, 2006, 04:29
thankr vetta;)

gslop
July 28th, 2006, 04:41
I also vote for super saiyan 4 gogeta. Here are some pics http://i7.tinypic.com/219dthw.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/219dtuq.jpg

stotheamuel
July 28th, 2006, 05:25
hahaha i loved the season 2 premiere... def wonderful choice for song

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 05:49
thanks for the feedback guys ;)
DBZ POLE for mod order so far

SS GOKU--------- 4 votes
SS GOGETA 4 -----2 votes
KRILIN -----------1 vote
TRUNKS-------------2 votes

So far in order you want goku then gogeta and trunks then krillin.. so i guess ill get to work on goku for you guys for tomarrows release ;) then its on to super saiyen 4 gogeta ;) thanks for your votes guys when the new DBZ goku mod comes out ill go BACK to this thread to tally up the final votes so i know for sure you guys want SS 4 gogeta next ;)

UPDATE DBZ GOKU IS FINISHED it took all night but its done and its also another :cool: FULL GFX mod! :eek: with Namek as the landscape :D and i still did it pretty fast! 2 ;)

Briggzy11
July 28th, 2006, 06:08
Lemme add to the vote please...

SS GOKU

There you go 5 for that now :D

p.s. wicked mod as usual Vetta :D

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 06:26
right on briggzy! thanks bro ;) 5 it is ;)

Gizmo356
July 28th, 2006, 07:04
thanx again vetta you make modding look easy;)

stotheamuel
July 28th, 2006, 07:37
i vote kurin... >_<

he's my favorite

mr_nick666
July 28th, 2006, 08:25
Sweet! :D Great work Vetta - its like a new game! ;)

How about a Crash Bandicoot MOD next?? (I think it lends itself to it!) :p or... a Sonic MOD but with Robotnik as the main character so you dont have to worry about the Sonic shooting issue! ;)

Thanks again MOD Master! :p

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 09:14
and 1 vote for korin! ;)

nick :cool: i added crash to the list bro ;) good one!:D

ok well thanx for the votes guys looks like goku wins....the good news is im gona actually do ALL of your suggestions as a sigh n of good faith and to let you know you voice counts ;)

your votes decided the order they will come in thanx again and please be patient im only one guy modding up a storm thanx guys i shiped out gokuy tonight ill try to have gogeta done for tomarrow ;) but its 4:54 in the am and i got to catch some Z's and i dont mean dragon ball Z's....PUN INTENDED
lol vettacossX out goodnight DCemu

and heres a lil early copy for you guys who check back ;) dont forget to leave comments for this in the NEXT thread ;) SS GOKU DBZ MOD (http://www.sendspace.com/file/8o1qg6)

D0N
July 28th, 2006, 09:43
Exceelent work vetta! OMG dbz mod as well. Im getting it right now! :D I got another idea...how about a doom mod? :D

stotheamuel
July 28th, 2006, 09:45
thanks man... never cease to be polite do you?

good work

PS... if you were ever to get Entitilitus... and die...i would cry for you:D

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 15:33
thanks bro ;) if you really wanna know why i treat people with the three things it takes to maintain ANY type of relationship ;)

trust, respect,and communication heres why?! :eek:

A LIL BIT ABOUT VETTA,s past keep in mind im only 24 now! :eek: ;):rolleyes: :(

on jan,14'03'... 3 years ago i got up....took a sh*t ..lol...and went to work just like any other day....yup...you can see where im going with this cant you....or at least partially ;) lol..well anywho i went to work and an older fella named larry who had a bad back asked me to help him out ...you see i worked in a sawmill...

(some of you who know me know this story ;) but hey i dont mind sharing with my DC-homeiZ)

well anyway i was helping larry pull some garbage scrap wood off the broken shaker table in the mill after helping him out....i simply turned around to go back to my machine " the edge saw" and just then when i turned around i was about to descover that the guard on the roller feed was FAULTY as they say ....OUCH>>>the exess of my work glove got caught in between 2 sprokets and chewed off my middle and ring fingerpast the lower knuckle on my LEFT hand THANK GOD you will see why i say that ;)...and if thats not enough it took the tip of my pinky and pointer too! :( i asked the doctor to take some skin from what was left of my middle finger and GRAPH my poiter so i could still jam with my guitar!...i had whats called post tramatic stress disorder for a while:rolleyes: were i would re-live this accedent over and over with crystal clarity when i was sleeping....not cool man...;) i also played rythem guitar before i got hurt.....

NOW: 3years later :)
ive decided to have more respect for the fact that i AM ALIVE!and not take my life for granted ...and im NOT a quitter as you all know ;) so i now play LEAD blues/latin GUITAR ( much faster and more accuratley to i might add ;)as well as chalenging) ;) and im going to college this fall to become a GFX desighner!!! so its really weather you choose to be handycap.......or handycapable ;)

but thats why i try to be respectfull ....because i truley do relize we could all be gone tomarrow......and id miss you guys!!!! lol...but enough with this RANT ...lol...even though ive done SP proud by a rant such as this! lol so now you guys know vetta in RL ;)

kfish2oo2
July 28th, 2006, 20:08
goku vegita, trunks , those are pedestrian, lol

Those votes where to be expected lol

As for me, I vote for super saiyan 4 gogeta!!
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2848/gogetasupersaiyan4happyir5.jpg

The single most powerful character ever in the DBZ universe:cool:

I thought Pan was more powerful? You know, the love child of Gohan and...er..Herucles daughter? And what about Gohan and his Super-Advanced-So-Much-More-Powerfull-Than-Super-Sayain4-That-Theres-No-Difference-In-Appearance? Well? He only lost to Majin Buu because Buu tricked him! And dont forget that Gohan was the first to ever reach Super Sayain4 in his fight with Cell!

Wow. I need a life. Gosh.

shadowprophet
July 28th, 2006, 21:29
I thought Pan was more powerful? You know, the love child of Gohan and...er..Herucles daughter? And what about Gohan and his Super-Advanced-So-Much-More-Powerfull-Than-Super-Sayain4-That-Theres-No-Difference-In-Appearance? Well? He only lost to Majin Buu because Buu tricked him! And dont forget that Gohan was the first to ever reach Super Sayain4 in his fight with Cell!

Actuelly im a huge DB fan too, Believe it or not, as popular a character as pan was, She was quite weak. She never even Reached super saiyan level. Tword the end of the Gt series tho, She was starting to learn the kamehameha. And the later dbGt movie where she trained goku .JR She was quite the skilled fighter. As far as skill goes, But she never quite made it to super saiyan level.

I always wondered if there will ever be another DB series, I miss that show :(

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 22:54

AND IF YOU REMEMBER RIGHT WHEN GOHAN FOUGHT CELL HE REACHED SS2 NOT SS4 ;) AND...MYSTIC GOHAN THAT YOU ARE REFERING TO WAS INDEED STRONGER THAN SS3 GOKU BUT NOT BY ANYMEANS A CHALLENGE FOR SS4 VEGETA OR SS4 GOKU OR BABY VEGETA....