PDA

View Full Version : SS Goku Turrican mod!!

shadowprophet
July 28th, 2006, 11:31
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8628/vettacossx1ss.jpg

Vettacossx has been working overtime tonight!
He has just finished his SS goku Turrican Full GFX mod!

Here is what he had to say about his most recent masterpeice!!

well at first i didnt think i was gonna be able to pull off dbz with the turrican engine but it seems i was wrong!!!...though i admit this was a challenge
....im looking foward to takling
SS4 GOGETA NEXT thanks for your votes... it looks like our characters for
the future DBZ line up of turrican mods will be:

GOKU takes the win by double the votes of any other! as predicted by SP
2nd
SS4 GOGETA--- tie for second
TRUNKS----- tie for second
3rd
KRILLIN ----tie for third!
KORIN -----tie for third

so there you have it the DBZ most requested characters and your next mods by
JMV as always enjoy and thanks for your support!

About this file. Like the last time, this file was too large to upload in one peace, Just download both parts of of the file, and let win rar do the rest,

Great Work Vetta! I cant wait to see SS 4 gogeta mod!!

Download And Give Feedback Via Comments Below

borgamix
July 28th, 2006, 11:34
what is this exactly?

D0N
July 28th, 2006, 11:45
Excellent work vetta! Keep it up!

Briggzy11
July 28th, 2006, 13:02
Vetta I actually love you in a straight mans way, brilliant work m8 :D

QueadlunnRau
July 28th, 2006, 13:31
WOW!!!

Vettacossx nice work again!!!

Seriously these mods keep getting better!

I have a request though ^_^ I know you have about 100 mods more to do, but if you could put up a "Macross" mod anywhere in the mix that would kick ass harder then a Ang Lee movie.

QueadlunnRau
July 28th, 2006, 13:37
what is this exactly?

This is a Graphics mod of a game using SS Goku. You don't need to download the original game, just these files and install into your PSP.

mr_nick666
July 28th, 2006, 13:56
This ones probably my favourite now! :D I just have one question Vetta... How does a man survive on 3 minutes of sleep a night!????? :eek: :confused: (I still think SPs had a nibble on you myself! :D ) Keep up the good work!

Screenies! :p

D0N
July 28th, 2006, 14:46
Thanks for the screenshots mr_nick666! :D

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 15:49
thanx for the screens nick you the man bro always getting my perverbial back a true DC-HOMEBOY! thanx for everything ;)and ....i got 4 hours of solid sleep...lol ;)

and macross is that a place like your avitar says you are residing or is it in refference to the jap.anime called Macross ZERO ....about an ancient aztec civilization hiding the secrets of the ancients and there bird human and there underwater weaponthat they are trying to protect and worship...is that what macross refers to if so WHO from macross did you have in mind the bird human guy.....the prestiss....her crazy breathing underwater sister??? thanks let me know and ill add it to the list ;) im working on ss4 gogeta now ;)

QueadlunnRau
July 28th, 2006, 16:20
and macross is that a place like your avitar says you are residing or is it in refference to the jap.anime called Macross ZERO

Yup, Macross ZERO is a part of the Macross world, I am partial to the original that came out in the 80's also known in the US as Robotech (First 36 episodes).

The name QueadlunnRau comes from some of the mecha/robots in that anime.
http://www.artemisgames.com/robotech/images/ba-que.jpg

I did a quick search for Macross sprites, none to be found though. ^_^ Will be happy looking forward to your next releases.

kfish2oo2
July 28th, 2006, 16:22
23MB!!!! WTF?! How the hell did u use up that much space? You must have some seriously high res stuff in there.

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 16:59
LOL ACTUALLY IVE DONE ONES WITH HIGER RES! LOL 43 MB!

BUT YEAH ITS A PRETTY WELL DONE ENGINE AND ITS THE BEST 2D SIDESCROLLING ENGINE IVE FOUND FOR PSP HOMEBREW

As for the macross mod i can make a sprite from a pic bro i just needed something to base the sprite off when i create it i make most of my sprites myself anywho ;)....so thats no biggy ;)

Gizmo356
July 28th, 2006, 17:36
great work vetta;) btw you forgot to add a link to your sig;)

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 19:15
im running low on room
lol ;)

Gizmo356
July 28th, 2006, 19:25
lol

coderedfilm
July 28th, 2006, 19:31
can some one tell me plz how to put this on my psp. im running 2.6. do i just thow the 2.0+ folder in my games folder?? im doing something wrong. plz help.

acn010
July 28th, 2006, 19:33
thats cool, games are coming fast

vettacossx
July 28th, 2006, 21:49
can some one tell me plz how to put this on my psp. im running 2.6. do i just thow the 2.0+ folder in my games folder?? im doing something wrong. plz help.

HERES WHAT YOU GOTTS TO DO FOR 2.6! BUDDY ;)

ok first of all open the 2.0-2.6 folder and copy the folder labled TURRICAN......copy it to Ms:/psp/games/TURRICAN ...in the games folder on your psp mem stick bro ;) not the 2.0 folder...but the turrican folder WITHIN that one ....;)...A KNOWN ISSUE WITH 2.6 and another thing is for some models of 2.6 there is a known mem issue with the SFX wav files it seems it requires more memory than the 2.6 can handle but you can still play the game if you erase the files inside the SFX folder ....located in 2.0-2.6/turrican/level_00/SFX folder....that should take care of that bro !

UPDATE: SSGOGETA 4 IS FINISHED! AND I EVEN ADDED BADGUYS FROM DBZ!

OK AGAIN THIS IS A COMPLETE gfx OVERHALL

JMV landscapes
JMV backgrounds
JMV charicter sprites
JMV BAD GUY charicter sprites----CELL

so now litterly all of there copyrighted turrican material has been removed next time you may even get to see a costom title screen ;)
to keep everyone happy ;) ive decidided to try and keep these as legit as i can ....and still let you guys have fun withem ;) so you can expect FULL gfx mods of this one for that reason....and because that was the intent by arguru the engine creator ...to have this engine modded into a customized 2d sidescrolling shooter so you know what 2 expect ;)

D0N
July 29th, 2006, 09:39
Nice work vetta! Keep it up!

vettacossx
July 29th, 2006, 17:14
hey guys SP added some gr8 games to the RPG-NEWS thread! like ff7 spoof game there pretty fun 2 ;)!!!! check them out here ;)RPG News - shadow prophets site (http://rpg-news.dcemu.co.uk/)

thanks dawd have a early copy bro gogeta (http://www.sendspace.com/file/kc57uu)
its really prob one off my best so far!!!! i even made lil cell jr.s to smash on your quest and if you let the title screens play out gogeta gives you a secret "message"...lol... ;) if anyone finds out what ive modded in the title screens.....lmao....you can go ahead and post what gogeta's secret messege is????!!!!

Gizmo356
July 29th, 2006, 17:20
aswesome amigo;)

vettacossx
July 29th, 2006, 18:38
thanks giz hey check this out bro ;)gizmo souske and sakura sprites (http://charas-project.net/resources.php?wa=0&lang=en&area=Charasets&offset=10&howmany=10&fsearch=) somthing i thought you might be interested in ;)

Gizmo356
July 29th, 2006, 18:56
thanks a lot vetta

ArchAngel
July 29th, 2006, 19:09
awesome release

vettacossx
July 30th, 2006, 00:33
ive done some crazy shiznit for you guys this time!!! ok i got a request for goku and a request for a sonic themed mod right ;) so i decided to do the new and already finished for you guys lightnung shadowgoku mod its a charicter that is half hedgehog and half goku a crazy lil creation from lightning h ;) i thought you all might enjoy ;)

Gizmo356
July 31st, 2006, 20:15
cool

vettacossx
August 10th, 2006, 13:38
holy freekin cow giz! congrats on the 1000 post! WOW now thats what i call " contributing to the scene" my man ;)

Gizmo356
August 10th, 2006, 16:43
thanks vetta