PDA

View Full Version : Death Star Run - Alpha 1

wraggster
April 7th, 2010, 21:53
News via http://www.wii-addict.fr/forum/Death-Star-Run-Alpha-1-t19474.html
Death Star Run is a game entirely realized with Wii Game Studio Pro by Lord Ashe. This game based on the Star Wars is a scrolling shooter that is played at the wiimote.

I wish I had a more polished verion for you. The latest compiled for this game Took approx 18 hours. The latest version Stiller Has A Few Bugs That I fixed the compile goal has-been running for over 24 hours am and is Still Not done. So I am posting what i have. If I manage to compile the revised version of I Will post it as a goal seperate file so members can judge me That Based On What I Had finished by the deadline.

A few "notes:

- Please read the instructions in the game, They Provide the story online, EXPLAIN controls, and show you What You Are Up Against. They Are not just some cheesy instruction pages.
- Note the slight drift on the instruction page making it look like the cockpit flying Actually IS.
- Note That the x-wing firing alternates from the left and right wing.
- Note That firing Reduce the energy picture and after about 4 shots Lathus You Need to let the photo energy recharge. IS Scale for photos shown on bottom right.
- Being hit by Mark Enemy fire (except t-fighter rockets) drains shields. After about 5 hits you lose all your shields (next hit kills you). Scale for shields IS is shown bottom left.
- You can press A to skip the intro animation order please watch it at least an ounce.
- Dry 1 restarts the level.
- Pressing 2 Access the Game Menu (Which est aussi a pause).
- You can use the Level option to jump to different Levels as Follows:

Button 1 = 1
Button 2 = 2
Button A = 3
Button B = 4
Button - = 5
Button + = 6

Level 1 = 1234
Level 2 = 2463
Level 3 = 3645
Level 4 = 4654