PDA

View Full Version : Finally Back up to Date

wraggster
April 7th, 2010, 22:55
Well after 8 days of downtime in which i was bitterley depressed and infact i kept off the internet totally, we are finally back up to date and what an amazing 8 days of releases for the homebrew scenes, the amount of releases and good hacking news and developments has been staggering, the main news is the emergence of a custom firmware of sorts for the PS3 (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=304682) but the sheer amount of homebrew released just whets the appetite.

Just goes to show you that Homebrew is back as strong as ever, now im off to bed to get drunk and watch some Benidorm and try to forget that England has no teams in the Semi final of the Champions League boo hoo.

ps - thanks to all those who are still visiting us even though it may have looked like we were never coming back, rest assured this site/network will never disapear :)

Capn Makeveli
April 7th, 2010, 23:19
Hope everything is going alright for you mate. I know that we all appreciate everything that you do. This site Rocks!

mrquiteaguy
April 7th, 2010, 23:34
Its good to have you back.You were missed.
Your site is one of the earliest sites i ever visited when i first came online .So heres to many years being online.Cheers.

Krisando
April 7th, 2010, 23:59
Yeah, I thought you were never coming back. :'( Checked a few times every day, has been my daily routine for many years.

Mr. Shizzy
April 8th, 2010, 05:30
I have also been a member hear for several years now.
Glad to see you are sorted Wraggy :)

You probably don't hear it enough, but all your hard work is very much appreciated Wraggster. :D

I knew you wouldn't be gone for good.
The homebrew scene would never be the same without our beloved DCEmu ;)

TheStig
April 8th, 2010, 08:28
Great site. Was gutted when it was down. Good to see you back.

Krisando
April 8th, 2010, 13:59
Does Wrag own DcEmu? ;O Or just DS section?

mike_jmg
April 8th, 2010, 14:52
Yeah, I thought you were never coming back. :'( Checked a few times every day, has been my daily routine for many years.

LOL
I do the exact same thing, I check dcemu everytime I get online :rofl:, several times a day.

Thank you wraggy for keeping up your great work, love the site, hope it will never disappear.

now... PS3 CFW WTF!!!!

firedragon_jing
April 8th, 2010, 15:03
LOL
I do the exact same thing, I check dcemu everytime I get online :rofl:, several times a day.

Thank you wraggy for keeping up your great work, love the site, hope it will never disappear.

now... PS3 CFW WTF!!!!Yeah, this is me as well. Glad to see the site back up :thumbup:

VampDude
April 8th, 2010, 18:27
now... PS3 CFW WTF!!!!

Currently unreleased the last time I checked, but it will be here for those patient enough to wait.

mike_jmg
April 8th, 2010, 19:44
guess I'm not patient enough, I'm on 3.21 just because I wanted my DLC from GOW3

brandonheat8
April 9th, 2010, 04:26
ah Awesome, good to see the old site is back, now never leave us again :(

FireStag
April 10th, 2010, 20:27
I can pretty much relate to everyone here, checking this site is also part of my daily routine. Glad to see you back Wraggster