PDA

View Full Version : Are Nintendo Falling

meiscool
July 4th, 2004, 08:32
lots of people say nintendo are past it but i do not agree nintendo are more insuffient with funding because they are an all games company. people also think nintendo games are for kids but they are not some of the games are really complicated. just 'cos nintendo dont have as many big games as other consoles they are not falling. they will go up with their nintendo ds. nintendo ds will rule the psp

DemoniusX
July 7th, 2004, 15:45
I agree there buddy people believe in sony's over hyped tech garbage and people also believe sony's lies. I also think that no kid could complete a zelda unless a friend tells them how to do it or use a god forsaken stategy guide, what is the point of playing a damn game if a book teels you how to beat the game? I can't stand help in games, I am like liono from thundercats like he don't accept help during his annointment tirials well I DON"T ACCEPT ANY HELP IN GAMES. sory I am off topic any ways sony would not sell if gta was not on it since that is the only good game on the system and I got bored of it in 2 weeks, sony is garbage, and I will not stop saying that until the point has been addressed. If nintendo does fall I dead sure sony will be next since it is a cycle.

WHurricane16
July 7th, 2004, 17:43
Nintendo is falling because Nintendo refuses to listen to what gamers want. That is the only reason.

Paying $40 for a Network Adapter that I use for zero games is ridiculous.

Alexvrb
July 7th, 2004, 20:26
I agree with Will here. Nintendo doesn't even think online games are important (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?section_name=pub&aid=3725). The ONLY thing keeping them afloat now is the GBA, and I think the GBA and the DS will continue to do so. But who knows for how long, and what happens after that?

DemoniusX
July 8th, 2004, 01:43
sorry but PS2 online gaming is dumb, I played socom and was like "BORING" if online gaming was so damn important the snes and genesis would still be around with the X band and I seriously think that online gaming is just dull, the only console that ruled with online was DC the PS2 can die. glad I still got my GC makes a gamers life happy

guymelef
July 8th, 2004, 04:49
what about ff chrystal chronicles? I haven't played it, but my friends say it's cool. as long as you have real friends that like to play

guymelef
July 8th, 2004, 04:56
anyway, nintendo will never blatantly go against their good name and betray parents without suffeciant notice. nintendo for the most part is a parents game system. not to say that parents play it or that the games are overly kiddie, just that they try to make more games that are geared towards "humor and good graphics as well as original gameplay without all the messy stuff of so called "adult games". I admit that I would like to see blood, guts, titties, and strippers all at the same time but I don't want my nephews seeing it in their friends brothers room. but don't worry sony will give you the same game with a different title for as long as you want. while microsoft will take anything that they can get.
That's the lay of the land gentlemen, for better or for worse. and probably one of the most unbiased opinions ever

vipor231
July 8th, 2004, 08:16
yes online gaming is dull but not on the pc.hell pc gaming is what started online gaming.... it just doesnt work very well on consoles cuz either nobody wants to do it or people just like playing there games by themselves like me... i used to play pc gaming online alot a few years ago but hardly do it now.... its just not the same anymore..... as for nintendo they need to cater to both parties kids and adults then maybe they wouldnt be failing.. but then you got sony and microsoft that take the market.nintendo used to be #1 with its nes cuz all they had was sega to go against them.now its a whole different story....

MetaFox
July 8th, 2004, 13:49
anyway, nintendo will never blatantly go against their good name and betray parents without suffeciant notice. nintendo for the most part is a parents game system. not to say that parents play it or that the games are overly kiddie, just that they try to make more games that are geared towards "humor and good graphics as well as original gameplay without all the messy stuff of so called "adult games". I admit that I would like to see blood, guts, titties, and strippers all at the same time but I don't want my nephews seeing it in their friends brothers room. but don't worry sony will give you the same game with a different title for as long as you want. while microsoft will take anything that they can get.
That's the lay of the land gentlemen, for better or for worse. and probably one of the most unbiased opinions everNot exactly unbiased with the "Sony games are repetitive", and the "Microsoft is doing so poorly, they don't care what's on their system" arguments. It's relatively true, to a point. But not unbiased. ;)

WHurricane16
July 8th, 2004, 19:38
Don't get me wrong, I was only using the Network Adapter issue as an example. *Nintendo has a lot of flaws about not giving gamers what they want.

Example #2: *No viable sports franchises on the system. *If 3rd parties seemingly make versions sans a ton of features which can be found in the PS2 or XBox versions of the same game. *<Most importantly, online play>

Online play is not over-rated, it's the gamers. *It's ok if someone wants to be a loner & play games by themeselves but I enjoy playing games with others more. *There is nothing like impersonal interaction :D

krowstrife
July 9th, 2004, 04:27
yes online gaming is dull but not on the pc.hell pc gaming is what started online gaming

online gaming started on the atari before most home pc even got on the line, a company call GAMELINE which later the owner changed to AMERICA ONLINE, yes think the atari for all the lameass spammers, and stupid ass chat room users,but it did make the internet far more popular

NOTE *i am way off topic

Nintendo should do two things to be *suscessful

!) better online games
2) make a online fully 3D mmorpg Pokemon game where you run around with a million pokedorks and catch pokemon and get badges and they could have tourneys it would rule seven BlTCHES on a BlTCH boat ;D

dont censor me
thats what makes my joke funny you guys are so mean

I WILL NOT BE CENSORED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA NEVER BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P ;D