PDA

View Full Version : Win! Field Commander

wraggster
July 28th, 2006, 22:43
With the tactical turn-based war wager, Field Commander, marching its way into shops today, we've joined forces with Ubisoft to successfully secure 10 copies of the game to give away to lucky GamesRadar readers.

Field Commander is perfect handheld fodder and brings a much needed slice of strategical square-hopping warfare to PSP. Oversee a diverse selection of land, sea and air units and command them in the theatre of war as you test your military mind muscle against shady, threat-to-the-world organisations.

In addition to battling against automaton armies, up to two players can trade some friendly (ish) fire by taking turns on one PSP or by hooking up using ad-hoc or online modes. Field Commander also provides a nifty mission creator that allows you to custom-make your own campaigns, maps and all.

To be in with a shout of taking siege of your own copy of Field Commander, simply answer the following question correctly:

Which of these historical figures was NOT a military commander?

a) Erwin Rommel
b) Genghis Khan
c) Mahatma Gandhi

To enter, click here (mailto:[email protected]?subject=Field Commander compo)to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 25 August 2006.

Via Gamesradar (http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/psp/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=200607281475793068&releaseId=20051221112034446057)

MaxSMoke
July 29th, 2006, 02:44
Wow, they must REALLY want alot of people to enter. They couldn't have made it easier if the question was, "What is 2+2". I smell a spam-scam!

DrNicket
July 29th, 2006, 04:43
Your mailto link doesn't work in Firefox (haven't tried IE yet). The tag may not support mailto as it inserts "http://" in front of the mailto.

Thanks for the hot tip!

BelmontSlayer
July 29th, 2006, 07:27
wraggster,

You might want to add that the contest is only open to UK residents...I didn't notice that until AFTER I sent my email entry...

*Is in the USA*

PeterM
July 29th, 2006, 12:59
At long last, an online competition which is open to us brits!

\o/