PDA

View Full Version : DSOrganize 2.2 Preview 1

wraggster
July 29th, 2006, 10:55
DragonMinded (http://www.dragonminded.com/?loc=ndsdev/DSOrganize) has released a new version of his DS Organizer app.
Heres whats new:

- Fixed a weird bug in html syntax hilighting.
- Realigned all text that was above keyboards to make it look better.
- Possible support of the EZ4SD series. Please give feedback.
- Started IRC client. Configuration for now is located only in the ini file.
- Further worked on keyboard accuracy/speed, it is very nice now.
- Fixed L/R bug in browser confirm delete.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

iball
July 29th, 2006, 14:48
Works like a charm! The IRC is pretty good as well, once I configured the CONFIG.INI file for my login and favorite IRC server. Good thing to implement would be NickServ password features to auto-authenticate upon connecting with the server...other than that it's almost perfect.

wraggster
July 29th, 2006, 16:02
you know, i wish i had time to play all this homebrew, its not all fun posting a shit load of news :P

iball
July 29th, 2006, 16:16
you know, i wish i had time to play all this homebrew, its not all fun posting a shit load of news :P
Wah. Now get to finding me more DS news, news-wench! :)
You need to find more bloggers/reporters.

Junixx
July 29th, 2006, 19:14
Dude! homebrew downloads strait to your DS? this is awesome...

pubjoe
July 29th, 2006, 19:40
Hi, just wondering if this works with the g6lite? I'm using the DSOrganize.nds file and copying the folder over but just get a blank screen.

I have tried transfering the files using G6 U-disk and by copying straight to cartridge.

I have tried (using both transfer methods) putting the file and folder in the NDS directory and tried in the root directory.

I have also tried "add header" on each attempt.

...Still no joy!

Anyone got this to work?

Madelin
July 30th, 2006, 14:35
I was thinking... it should be possible for users to make their own free website (eg using freewebs.com) they can then host their own commercial NDS roms and then using DS Organsize's homebrew download could download whatever rom they want from their site and then play it.

It would take about 30 minutes to download a game but a good idea non the less.

/Madelin\

battleroyalex
July 30th, 2006, 15:47
I was thinking... it should be possible for users to make their own free website (eg using freewebs.com) they can then host their own commercial NDS roms and then using DS Organsize's homebrew download could download whatever rom they want from their site and then play it.

It would take about 30 minutes to download a game but a good idea non the less.

/Madelin\

it would take more like 4 hours to download a game.. freewebs is capped at 3kbs