PDA

View Full Version : Supercard DS Lite Released

wraggster
July 29th, 2006, 11:10
Linkers4u.com (http://www.linker4u.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=3&A=244&Task=Click) have posted the news that the new much slimmer Supercard DS LIte is now in stock, this version fits perfectly into your DS Lite and when used with a suitable boot cart ie Passkey 2 or passcard etc then you have a rather excellent DS Homebrew Set up, heres the info if you need it:

http://www.linker4u.com/success/images/item/SUPERCARD_LITE_LY10T.GIF

Price is $43

Product Features

Use MicroSD Flash
Compatible to SuperKey, SuperPass, Max media Launcher...etc.
Higher Speed than SuperCard MiniSD and SuperCard SD version
Fits into NDSL gba slot PERFECTLY

More Description
SuperCard Lite (MicroSD) is Specially designed for NDS Lite Consoles. For backuping files it uses MicroSD card. It allows you to run a variety of software, Play Game, Watch movie, E-book, Music and Photo albums. Super Card is easy to operate. Just use the bundled software to convert NDS games/HomeBrews and copy them to MicroSD card. Then, you are ready to enjoy the games. *SuperCard Lite is designed for NDSL consoles only.* *SuperCard Lite must be work with PassMe device in order to play NDS games/HomeBrews, e.g. SuperKey, Max Media Launcher...etc.*

Buy at Linkers4u.com (http://www.linker4u.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=3&A=244&Task=Click)

emuking
July 29th, 2006, 12:52
nice but i already ordered my m3 mini sd :D

Video_freak
July 29th, 2006, 12:54
i use my psp for homebrew, so i dont really need this. its great news anyways though :)

antitrust311
July 29th, 2006, 14:08
Don't buy from Linker4U These clowns wanted me to send them a faxed photocopy of my credit card, credit card statement and Drivers License. Can you say identity theft. Beware of this website!!!!

battleroyalex
July 29th, 2006, 14:50
Don't buy from Linker4U These clowns wanted me to send them a faxed photocopy of my credit card, credit card statement and Drivers License. Can you say identity theft. Beware of this website!!!!

yea they asked for my social security number... witch is uneeded, but I ordered anyway and I got it yesterday :D and its horrible. Its just like the god damn ezflash 4 lite. It can't write to the micro sd its useless :(

ACID
July 29th, 2006, 14:53
Nice to know now i wont botter thanks.

jergens
July 29th, 2006, 18:43
yea they asked for my social security number... witch is uneeded, but I ordered anyway and I got it yesterday :D and its horrible. Its just like the god damn ezflash 4 lite. It can't write to the micro sd its useless :(
Is it seriously bad, or are you exaggerating? You can order it from a much more reputable company, www.kicktrading.ca where I got my last one, and I wanna get this, but if it's actually bad and doesn't work right, then I won't.

Can you explain a bit more? Thanks :)

iball
July 29th, 2006, 19:14
i use my psp for homebrew, so i dont really need this. its great news anyways though :)
In case you forgot, you're in the Nintendo DS News section.

battleroyalex
July 29th, 2006, 19:35
Is it seriously bad, or are you exaggerating? You can order it from a much more reputable company, www.kicktrading.ca where I got my last one, and I wanna get this, but if it's actually bad and doesn't work right, then I won't.

Can you explain a bit more? Thanks :)

theres nothing more to explain, I gave my debit card and SS number and got my package the next day.

jergens
July 29th, 2006, 23:46
You said it's horrible and you can't connect to the Micro SD card. What does that mean, the supercard won't even read your flash card?

emuking
July 30th, 2006, 03:59
cool, even though i just ordered an m3 mini sd and passcard 3, i might buy one of these in the future with a superkey from kicktrading, thanks for the link jergens :D

Eyedunno
July 30th, 2006, 04:19
I got mine today too. I don't have a microSD card yet (should be coming in later today or tomorrow), but MAN this thing is hard to get in and out of the DS Lite. Normal Lite carts have a little depression in front of the lip of the cart to help you get them in and out, but as you can see in the pics, this one doesn't. And it fits in SO tightly. If I stick it in all the way, I have to pry it out with coins. I'm probably going to have to sandpaper it down or something. :(

battleroyalex
July 30th, 2006, 05:06
I got mine today too. I don't have a microSD card yet (should be coming in later today or tomorrow), but MAN this thing is hard to get in and out of the DS Lite. Normal Lite carts have a little depression in front of the lip of the cart to help you get them in and out, but as you can see in the pics, this one doesn't. And it fits in SO tightly. If I stick it in all the way, I have to pry it out with coins. I'm probably going to have to sandpaper it down or something. :(

i know i was thinking of using sandpaper to but i didnt want to make it looks like crap, I nearly broke my nail straight off trying to pry it out the first time (and mine are cut)

so_cal_forever
July 30th, 2006, 06:07

You need a card reader. You can find them at Newegg for around $15.

jergens
July 31st, 2006, 01:52
You need a card reader. You can find them at Newegg for around $15.
Ohhh okay, I understand what he meant by his problem now. I have a built in card reader on my laptop :D So I guess I will be ordering soon.

np about the kicktrading link! I found it randomly on this other message board, which was lucky as I was thinking I would soon need to actually order it all the way from China :| These guys are in Canada, ship fast, and reliable, so that's great.

emuking
July 31st, 2006, 12:43
Ohhh okay, I understand what he meant by his problem now. I have a built in card reader on my laptop :D So I guess I will be ordering soon.

np about the kicktrading link! I found it randomly on this other message board, which was lucky as I was thinking I would soon need to actually order it all the way from China :| These guys are in Canada, ship fast, and reliable, so that's great.

im still waiting for my m3 mini sd and passcard 3,my order was supposed to ship on the 28 and its the 29 today so its sunday though :( , but it should get here soon so then i could go to frys and buy a 1gb mini sd card :D
by the way you guys should check out winsunx.com they sell dev stuff cheap there for the ds :D

iball
July 31st, 2006, 13:12
Anyone who gives his or her social security number out online just to buy a flashcart is an idiot.
Seriously, there's NO REASON WHATSOEVER for ANYONE selling you something on the internet to need your SSN.
They are probably taking them and making fake passports or IDs with them.
Seriously, next time you get 'asked' for it, ask them what they need it for and what they do with the information AFTER they process it.
For all you know, they are stockpiling them one day in case they get sued by Nintendo.
"Ok, you drop the case against us and we'll give you the SSNs of users in the states who are probably pirating ROMs right now."

lettuce
August 7th, 2006, 23:23
To flash a new DS lite with the latest flash me, do u need a superpass 2 or Max Media Launcher card??? Also does the Supercard Ds lite have a battery like the supercard mini??

chemical
August 8th, 2006, 16:58
Anyone who gives his or her social security number out online just to buy a flashcart is an idiot.
Seriously, there's NO REASON WHATSOEVER for ANYONE selling you something on the internet to need your SSN.
They are probably taking them and making fake passports or IDs with them.
Seriously, next time you get 'asked' for it, ask them what they need it for and what they do with the information AFTER they process it.
For all you know, they are stockpiling them one day in case they get sued by Nintendo.
"Ok, you drop the case against us and we'll give you the SSNs of users in the states who are probably pirating ROMs right now."

I don't think it is realistic to think Nintendo would go and sue all these hundreds of little online sites, it just wouldnt happen, let alone each indivual person to ever buy one, its not drugs, lol.

BUT, I totally agree with you about the SSNs, if a store asked me for that I would completly lose interest in buying from there, theres no reason for any store to need that from you, especially with something as simple as a little flash cart, you should be careful on the internet, they dont need SSNs for any orders, but they could use the information for a few other things, after all there selling what some would see as illegal devices.

Biggie578
August 9th, 2006, 19:36
he said it cant write to the micro SD, for saves I assume. If thats the case, u can always get a MK4-Mini with EEPROM or whatever and your saves will be stored there

stepppp
August 9th, 2006, 21:06
I got mine today...to anyone who cant pull it out of the ds lite slot.....man you people must have weak fingers. I have had no problem at all.

zeroecho
August 10th, 2006, 15:25
It's stiff thats for sure, compared to the memory expansion pack that came with the opera browser anyway, I might examine it and see which bit needs sanding down to get it in and out better. At first I didn't care cos I thought I wouldn't need to take it out but ya need the memory pack in to run DS browser so I better find a solution soon :)

ACID
August 10th, 2006, 16:15
Why would you want to be taking it in and out of the slot. You can just as well take out just the micro sd card.

lettuce
August 13th, 2006, 21:11
Does this version have a battrey like the mini??

kit786
August 16th, 2006, 23:26
So does this work just as well ( or better), then the sd and compact flash versions of supercard?

BuckDich
August 17th, 2006, 18:36
I ordered one last night.
So itll be here as soon as i get back from vacation ^_^

www.realhotstuff.com is probably the best site to go for.
They have a price match guarentee,
so youre guarenteed to get the lowest price.
If you find lower they match the price + drop 10%

And they ship really quickly.

ACID
August 17th, 2006, 18:50
:D
So does this work just as well ( or better), then the sd and compact flash versions of supercard?
Its much better and faster

Bouldurr
August 17th, 2006, 18:55
ok so i bought a mmd a while ago and is pretty bad im going to see if i can send it back to datel but anyway im debating on getting this or m3 which is better?

The Hombrew Hunter
August 17th, 2006, 19:04
The supercard is a bit worse with GBA, with slowdowns and such. The m3 is AWESOME with GBA and DS.

Depends on your preferences.

ACID
August 17th, 2006, 19:07
The supercard is a bit worse with GBA, with slowdowns and such. The m3 is AWESOME with GBA and DS.

Depends on your preferences.
actualy the new supercard lite is as good as the m3 i have bouth. The differens is the supercard lite is much faster at reading and writing.

zanysmash
August 18th, 2006, 20:19
yeah supercard lite is awesome !:eek:

ACID
August 18th, 2006, 20:58
It is and for every body that says GBA dont run great they havent tryid it. Because they run just like if you where playing the cartrige.