PDA

View Full Version : PSNFocker Beta v2 Released

wraggster
April 18th, 2010, 19:43
News via http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/04/16/psn****er-beta-v2-released/

Vosman, PSN****er… It gets your PSP back on PSN — PlayStation Store access and online gaming… Don’t get it twisted though. As noted below, Socom FTB 3, you’re still required to purchase a license key. You can’t play online without one. I guess more games are following suit. But hey! Now you can actually get on PSN to download and play them titles. That’s pretty awesome. Kudos Vosman!

If you continue to be prompted with a message saying an update is required, back out and try disabling any other active plugins. I’ve discovered PSN****er doesn’t play well with RemoteJoyLite.

PSN****er Beta v2: (Translated)

supports automatic login (auto-sign in supported).
disable the menu hotkey.
using the new system function modification method is no longer a simple string that changes PSNabler.
Problems with the first edition: (Translated)

Dynasty Warriors download joint raid with the letter can not, network warfare can not, it is because the game has additional protection, need money to buy a license key, and then activated in the PSN account management, similar to the game There are seals 3, Phantasy Star 2 and so on.
PSN most shops can not download the DEMO game, because these games to the machine authentication, game certification will appear (80109d80) errors, unexplained, it may try to use the MEDIA GO certified machine, or to rise to 6.20 official firmware, certification good lower and lower back.
Some of the unit is a mess of connection error, I do not know the reason why I never appeared. PSP-2000 with the Japanese version of the machine, the system 5.50GEN-D3 final version, 5.00M33-6 also tried, no problem.

LAMPRO
April 19th, 2010, 05:28
online gaming/multiplayer access- is the main issue for us i think.