PDA

View Full Version : Half Byte Loader v1.1 BETA Revision 31 Compiled

wraggster
April 18th, 2010, 19:46
News via http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/04/17/half-byte-loader-v1-1-beta-revision-31-compiled/

For the weekend, compiled fresh by way of MaX SLayeR: Wololo’s, m0skit0’s, and ab5000’s Half Byte Loader 1.1 BETA Revision 31. What’s new? So much, that metaphorically speaking, it’ll blow your mind to smithereens. It has a functional menu now to select and load whatever homebrew, some 6.XX-related issues have been fixed; mind you, many still exist… It’s beta. But it’s up for grabs and ready for your testing.

Notes:

If you have problems with the homebrew loader menu, namely on 6.20, then dig this… Copy whatever homebrew you want to try to ms0:/hbl/game. That’ll bypass the menu and attempt to load the homebrew directly.
In ms0:/hbl/config there are files, files named imports.config_XXX, where XXX is a firmware version. Whatever firmware version you are running, copy (or rename) imports.config_XXX to imports.config.

crookedmouth
April 19th, 2010, 23:55
For me this is very exciting indeed. I've been playing Tetris on my pristine Lilac PSP 3000!

Yes that's right, I bought the Hannah Montana PSP. It was $139 bucks.

These guys are awesome for working on this.

PSPdemon
April 20th, 2010, 15:26
For me this is very exciting indeed. I've been playing Tetris on my pristine Lilac PSP 3000!

Yes that's right, I bought the Hannah Montana PSP. It was $139 bucks.

These guys are awesome for working on this.

let me guess....

WALMART

crookedmouth
April 20th, 2010, 22:35
let me guess....

WALMART

Close.

A hint is that the name of this chain store is a pure baldfaced lie. ;)

bigred969
April 21st, 2010, 04:13
i can't get this program to work on the psp go ofw: 5.70 or 6.20. Is there a list of homebrew that will work?