PDA

View Full Version : Pimp My Garage (PORTABLE) Released

wraggster
July 29th, 2006, 12:41
News from Cheatsync (http://www.cheatsync.net/)

What is that I here you all cry...? What do you mean portable...? Well, I mean a full on homebrew version of the ever so popular online tool with all the online features and more (apart from percent submerged which didn't do anything anyway by the way)...

That's right, all you lucky PSP owners with firmware 1.5 can now pimp out cars (for Grand Theft Auto LCS) to your hearts content without ever having to use that pesky USB cable because this version runs straight off your PSP...
On top of all that you can have customizable colour palettes and even choose your background music as it also double as a basic MP3 player...

If that isn't enough for you i've provided you with 4 save slots to save work in progress... If you get bored working on one car then just save it and load up another one you were working on... When done, Export to the game, load up LCS and try it out... Still not right, hard reset, load up Pimp My Garage Portable again and fix it... It will remember where you were up to...

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Video_freak
July 29th, 2006, 12:51
this is pimpin' sweet :)

M-Lin
July 29th, 2006, 18:06
Easy to use and great fun testing your results - everyone should have this

Kramer
July 29th, 2006, 18:09
i want to try it out but i cant be bothered putting 2.6 back on devhook

D0N
July 29th, 2006, 18:39
Excellent news yet again! Keep up the great work guys!

blaz3d
July 29th, 2006, 21:47
i want to try it out but i cant be bothered putting 2.6 back on devhook
you can use higher firmwares if you have them installed

gonna d/l devhooks screenshot patch, lets have a pimpin' competition sometime!

GJ!

tophead420
July 29th, 2006, 22:17
well its about time this came out

JKKDARK
July 29th, 2006, 23:09
Great news :D

F9zDark
July 30th, 2006, 00:10
I too wanted to try this, but I don't feel like fussing around with dumping 2.6. Just too much effort...

Screwie5150
July 30th, 2006, 02:52
this is been wanted since it first started out...

sirhax0r
July 30th, 2006, 15:51
When will this work on 2.xx? It'd be pretty good to make a car, restart, check it out, then tweak it again easily without messing with devhook.

grin.ch
July 31st, 2006, 03:23
I don't even know what this is, but I'm d/lding it.

NVM. Looked at it, didn't even install it after reading the readme. Not something I'm interested in...

wolfpack
July 31st, 2006, 06:49
Its about time we got an update, thanks a lot, we needed this