PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 5 completion will 'anger' Yamauchi

Shrygue
April 20th, 2010, 20:21
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=243531)

Polyphony Digital boss Kazunori Yamauchi has claimed that he will be left "angry" when work on Gran Turismo 5 is finally complete - and predicted he won't be satisfied with the final product.

Sony has delayed the release of GT5 numerous times - and racing fans are still waiting on a release date.

A firm date is expected at E3 in June - with all eyes pointed towards the end of 2010.

"I'd probably be relieved [to finish development] in terms of having fulfilled my responsibilities, but I may be angry at the same time," Yamauchi told the latest issue of CVG sister mag PSM3.

"As it has been with all of the releases so far, I'm never fully satisfied with what I create."

His comments come as part of a eight-page racing preview spectacular in May's PSM3, which also features F12010, Modnation racers, Blur, Split/Second and more.

symbal
April 21st, 2010, 00:58
They released Psp Gran Turismo half finished so their quality control can't be that good, it seems like they just stringing along people who only bought Ps3 for GT5 and few other games hoping they'll buy a few more while they waiting.