PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix undecided about FF5 and FF6 DS remakes

wraggster
April 29th, 2010, 00:21
Square Enix producer Shinji Hashimoto was in the question-answering mood yesterday, responding to a handful of queries thrown his way via the Square Enix Partners Twitter account. After explaining to his curious followers that the company is "undecided" about downloadable ports of Seiken Densetsu 3 and mobile RPG Ever Heart Odyssey, Hashimoto addressed the possibility of DS remakes for Final Fantasy V and VI, stating (according to Andriasang's translation), "for FF5 and 6, there are technical issues as well, so at present these are also undecided."

We're not quite sure what that means. The only technical issue we can see in this situation is that Square Enix could put the original versions of both games on a single DS cart, and we would still pay $40 for it, making us technically insane.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/28/square-enix-undecided-about-ff5-and-ff6-ds-remakes/

ChaoticanarchyX
April 29th, 2010, 01:17
I would LOVE to see Seiken Densetsu 3 get a release to the Us and other parts that never got the chance to play it. Its always suprised me that these companies never look at the titles that are downloaded for older emulators and put two and two together as to which games they should or shouldnt both with. I would buy that game for VC in a minute., of course it would have to be translated..... that goes without saying.....