PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] WiiHelp [OLD]

Raii
May 2nd, 2010, 16:07
Hey All.
I just put down '[OLD]' on the left and right side of the title, so that I could leave it noticed that some of the questions I ask, may be already in the forum, but there are so many re-asked versions of the same questions that have different answers, which have put me in confusion, so I would like to request if someone can give me direct answers.

Please help me and try to answer as many answers as possible [Correctly].

I'm basically buying a new Wii, because most of my family members have it and I would like to get a chance to go online and play against them however I don't want to spend money on buying games if theres a way of hacking the Wii and downloading games to play.

The main aim for me is to be able to play download Wii Isos on the wii and play online with the chipped games.

1) Which is the most recomended Wii ModChip to get as I am getting one of the latest Wii's which may put me abit down, because they are more harder to mod compared to the Wii that was first released; I believe?

2) Will I be able to play Copies of games which I download on the internet?

3) Will i be able to play original and copy games still; with the ModChip?

4) Will I be able to play only still with original and copy games with the the ModChip? If so is there any risk of me becoming banned?

5) Where would I be able to find a collection of Wii games to downloaD?

6) How do I put the download Wii games on my PC to my Wii (I mean like; Will I need a Micro SD card, A burned disc with the downloaded game or other [Please Specifiy])?

7) Is there any risks at all with the ModChip apart from installing the ModChip?

+ If needed; this is a link to the Wii I'm going to be buying.

http://www.game.co.uk/Consoles/Wii/Ultimate-Wii-Starter-Pack/~r345296/?d=1z13fvgZ1z13mmuZ1z13w71

BlueCrab
May 2nd, 2010, 19:07
I'm basically buying a new Wii, because most of my family members have it and I would like to get a chance to go online and play against them however I don't want to spend money on buying games if theres a way of hacking the Wii and downloading games to play.

The main aim for me is to be able to play download Wii Isos on the wii and play online with the chipped games.You will not find help here with anything that is illegal. This is not the place to talk about stuff like that: this site is about legal homebrew -- not about breaking the law. I'll answer your questions in regard to homebrew ONLY.

1) Which is the most recomended Wii ModChip to get as I am getting one of the latest Wii's which may put me abit down, because they are more harder to mod compared to the Wii that was first released; I believe?Mod Chips are not necessary for any homebrew. They're pointless.

2) Will I be able to play Copies of games which I download on the internet?

3) Will i be able to play original and copy games still; with the ModChip?

4) Will I be able to play only still with original and copy games with the the ModChip? If so is there any risk of me becoming banned?

5) Where would I be able to find a collection of Wii games to downloaD?

6) How do I put the download Wii games on my PC to my Wii (I mean like; Will I need a Micro SD card, A burned disc with the downloaded game or other [Please Specifiy])?All of this is illegal discussion that is against the rules of this forum.

7) Is there any risks at all with the ModChip apart from installing the ModChip?They're pointless and you have a risk of killing your system. Simply put, don't do it.

And with that (to prevent any discussion of illegal stuff)....
TOPIC LOCKED