PDA

View Full Version : Recovery Menu v1.0 Released; A New Look for the Recovery Console

wraggster
May 4th, 2010, 00:20
News via http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/05/03/recovery-menu-v1-0-released-a-new-look-for-the-recovery-console/

Tired of staring at the same ol’ recovery console? All that boring green (or red) text on that non-wavy black background… Man oh man… It’s time for a change, and making that change is CoD3r-D with Recovery Menu v1.0.

Recovery Menu replaces the recovery console with an XMB-like interface. If you’re spending a lot of time in recovery (hold R-Trigger on a fresh boot), tinkering with your configuration perhaps, then this is for you.

To install: activate USB on Flash0 and copy the files to vsh/module. And you should probably create a backup first.

justicejoe
May 4th, 2010, 07:12
I installed it on my psp 5.00m33-6 slim and it works great and awesome. wow! what an impressive gui for the recovery menu well done great work.
then i threw it on my bros Phat 5.00m33-6 and it loads but all the menu items stick and it crashes. an update to this for compatibility would be appreciated.

The_Ultimatum
May 4th, 2010, 21:13
looks nice

Xeon_2006
May 5th, 2010, 03:24
At last that boring red,green text color with black background has gone and it looks so refreshing.