PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Strangest PSP/DS Mods

wraggster
July 31st, 2006, 23:58
TechEBlog have done an article on the Strangest mods for the PSP and Nintendo DS, check out the Site here --> http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/top-5-strangest-pspds-mods

mavsman4457
August 1st, 2006, 00:10
The motion sensor one is sweet. It makes you realize how stupid sony is. Why can a random guy do this and Sony probably can but just chooses not to?

LAMPRO
August 1st, 2006, 00:17
The motion sensor one takes it out of those on that site.. but i really liked the LED mod someone posted with a clear faceplate that had blue leds on the shoulder buttons and in the middle of the x,o,tri,sq buttons and d-pad. remember that? SEE BELO!! bright and modded, like my ride!!

One day if i have a psp that i dont care about tinkering with, i would do it. but for now, i only have one. im not opening it up for no led. lol.

INSTALL TIPS: http://www.llamma.com/PSP/psp_led_lighted_trigger_buttons.htm

QueadlunnRau
August 1st, 2006, 00:56
I like the robot controlling mod. Hmmm that one would kick @$$ if he could make a tutorial and supply the app ... I would mod it to run my RC Truck.

JKKDARK
August 1st, 2006, 01:33
They are great ;)

tophead420
August 1st, 2006, 10:28
those are pretty sweet the robot mod is really cool it would be nice to control my X mod with my psp lol

Video_freak
August 1st, 2006, 10:44
ya, those mods are tight

wraggster, i love your new avatar, i was just starting to get bored of the last one :)

Accordion
August 1st, 2006, 11:45
The motion sensor one is sweet. It makes you realize how stupid sony is. Why can a random guy do this and Sony probably can but just chooses not to?

mercury was planned to come with a motion sensor, but it was scrapped due to cost and hassle, the picture is most likely the prototype for that design, i have definately seen it before

The_Ultimate_Eggman
August 1st, 2006, 12:32
PSP moz gets my vote wierd but works.

mr_nick666
August 1st, 2006, 13:23
Id never use most of them but theyre all pretty impressive :) I looked at some of these and asked myself "Why?" and then it came to me... "Why not!" :p

Like your new avatar too by the way Wraggster! ;)

ACID
August 1st, 2006, 14:04
PSP moz gets my vote wierd but works.
I second that:D

Mr. Shizzy
August 1st, 2006, 16:36
I thought the PSP Pick (the master lock picking assistant) was pretty bizarre. It was very cool.

blaz3d
August 2nd, 2006, 11:25
I second that:D
thats a thrid!!:p

peace