PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Machine, perhaps possible!

mattmoto
August 1st, 2006, 18:51
Hey, I did a search on these boards for a Incredible Machine port to the PSP. Most topics on it I found concluded a port would be impossible due to the fact the source was never released.

However, I was recently talking to the man who ported Another World to the PSP. I decided to ask him about the chances of The Incredible Machine being ported as well, heres what he said:

Heh.

Of course it's possible to do The Incredible Machine on psp, and don't think I haven't worked on it :) I have my own code that extract all the bitmaps from the game. Unfortunately, you will have to code everything again, all the physics and animations. I think I saw somebody on sourceforge who actually redone the game. You will have to look for him yourself, cause I'm going on vacation in Sweden in 20 minutes ;)

Have a great week!

Correct me if I am wrong, but everything on Sourceforge is open-source, right? If we can finds the remake on sourceforge with the source, it would be possible to port it to PSP!

I did a search on the remake, but have yet to find it. If anybody could assist, it would be fantastic!

yaustar
August 1st, 2006, 22:53
Brief look, old project and inactive : http://sourceforge.net/projects/gadget