PDA

View Full Version : Quake v2 Auto-Installer Final

wraggster
August 2nd, 2006, 23:37
News from Blind (http://blindraven.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=78)

" I designed this release for those who want a easy install for QUAKE, a classic FPS game thats always fun to play, run the setup, and not only will it install Quake, but it will safely remove any Corrupt/Blank Icons Automatically! Including the Quake one! Enjoy this one and expect more soon!

Thanks bLiNd for proof-testing! "

Thanks,
NGEvo

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

Screwie5150
August 2nd, 2006, 23:43
This would be awsome if i didn't already have quake installed... but wish i had it then... :D

danknugz
August 3rd, 2006, 04:14
cant connect to servers..... what up? do i have to config my ip or something?

Screwie5150
August 3rd, 2006, 06:41
if your network connection is set up on your PSP then what you gotta do is turn multiplayer on in the quake main menu... then start a game... then chose your server from the menu given... rocket wars is a fun server so is rune... hope that helped...:D

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 3rd, 2006, 12:21
this is kool man!!!

gpeters
August 4th, 2006, 03:22
dank... you have pak1.pak installed?

Roache
August 5th, 2006, 01:17
i need help, i have a 1.50 firmeware psp with devhook .45 and a 2.6 firmeware installed in devhook

when load the game with the 1.50 firmware i cannot get online

wheni load quake through devhook and eloader 097
it freezes and the game doesnt load

i would be nice if someone could help mewith my problem

gpeters
August 5th, 2006, 04:37
If you already have 1.5, just install quake with that auto installer thing and launch it from your main menu. And follow the instructions how to get online. The developers write readme files for reasons. Though I think the answer you need is probably in my post right above yours. Do you have pak1.pak from your Quake CD? Can you connect to a wifi router? Is your wifi light on when Quake says it is connected? I promise you, if you have set up wifi on your psp, and you look at the readme included with quake or the config files that come with it, you will find the answer.
-G