PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a broken NES system?

Mr_Biggs
August 4th, 2006, 01:43
hi, i was wondering if anyone had a dysfunctional or non-functioning NES system they might feel like geting rid of. All i need is an NES, cosmetically undamaged, and perhaps a working controller or two. I will pay shipping! I have software for trade, PM me, AIM me at nube h8ter, MSN me at [email protected], or email me at [email protected]. i plan on doing one of the most 1337 things to it, but it cant happen unless i get a NES. all i will say for now is i plan on giving it an upgrade of sorts.;) if you somehow figure this out, don't post your answer please! this will go towards a good cause!

The Hombrew Hunter
August 4th, 2006, 02:24
I kinda wanna know before I send you one of my NESes....

I should gut a working one and add a screen and battery pak and make it portable.

BrooksyX
August 4th, 2006, 07:22
You dont have a Goodwill withen 25 miles of you. They usually have a bunch of old systems.

Video_freak
August 4th, 2006, 07:38
I kinda wanna know before I send you one of my NESes....

I should gut a working one and add a screen and battery pak and make it portable.
if only i could do that with mine. its a nes m82 used in stores for demos. it holds 12 games and weighs over 30-40 pounds! :eek:

SSaxdude
August 5th, 2006, 05:08
if only i could do that with mine. its a nes m82 used in stores for demos. it holds 12 games and weighs over 30-40 pounds! :eek:
I've really wanted to get one of those.

If you're going to buy an NES, make sure to get a new pin connector. I have a new one in my NES and it works much better.

Mr_Biggs
August 5th, 2006, 16:47
screw the original NES cart connectors. if you have time and two floppy drive cables, you can cut and epoxy them to make a new cart connector, and if you attach it to the cart tray that springs up and down, you have a brand-new cart connector that lasts for a long time!

acn010
August 5th, 2006, 16:55
my nes didnt work by reading cartiges games, sometimes the games freezes, sometimes not.
my solution was paper.
try to figure out why

Mr_Biggs
August 5th, 2006, 17:15
uhhh.... first i need to figure out WTF you just said.