PDA

View Full Version : JellyCar Wii v1

wraggster
May 30th, 2010, 22:54
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?t=11901&f=54

Drakon we offer and Shadow "JellyCar Wii" v1 at the Nintendomax Wii Dev Competition in 2010 , platform game where you control a vehicle which must reach the end level, but beware of the laws of physics.

JellyCar Is a game platform WHERE you are driving a squishy as squishy worlds-through, trying to Reach the exit. The game features soft body physics for all of the objects in the world. Also because your can transform for a limited time to aid the growth-through level.

Rest: There are two ways That You can choose - single player and multi player split screen is (only for 2 players right now). There are 30 Level Currently and 12 skins for cars. This is harbor from my PSP version. What is funny i do not have Wii game XD So all testing is done Was emu (Dolphin not input support for homebrew XD) and my friends On their Wii. Sadly I Have Never Played My Own game console is real: /. Goal I hope so Will you all like it:> This is my first time ever coding for this console - yes I Was encouraged by the competition to do this so competitions like this are useful. There May be still Here and There Some errors but I do not Have More Time