PDA

View Full Version : CoD: Black Ops: 'Wii version will blow you away'

wraggster
June 1st, 2010, 10:56
Treyarch are promising to blow Wii owners away with a version of Call Of Duty: Black Ops that's similar to the 360, PS3 and PC versions.

Treyarch were behind the rather rough-looking Modern Warfare Wii port last year but, according to the company's Studio Head Mark Lamia, players won't believe that Black Ops is running on Wii.

"We do everything we can to make the two as similar as possible," Lamia told ONM.

"Whereas we're able to create the same assets that can be displayed on the PS3, PC and the 360, we actually have to do quite a bit of work both on the technology and the assets and the investment is heavy to get it working on the Wii but we're committed to it as we were with World At War and Call Of Duty 3 which was a Wii launch game.

"What we want to be able to do is create the most intense, the most cinematic 'you can't believe this is running on the Wii' situation that you could imagine. That's what people expect from Call Of Duty. They expect to be blown away. We're going to blow you away."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=248983?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

VampDude
June 1st, 2010, 13:27
Call of Duty: World at War was an awesome game, I would still play it if I had backed up my data. I never played the Modern Warfare title, because at that point I had my eyes set on the PS3. Treyarch make awesome games.

djdynamite123
June 2nd, 2010, 10:58
Ill believe when i see it, ill be having it on PC maxed out.