PDA

View Full Version : Supercard DS Lite News

wraggster
August 4th, 2006, 14:24
Linkers4u.com (http://www.linker4u.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=3&A=244&Task=Click) have posted this news about the new much slimmer Supercard DS LIte:

First batch of SuperCard Lite has been sold out. Next batch of SuperCard Lite will arrive within this week. Part of the pre-orders have been shipped. We will ship the remaining pre-orders immediately once we receive the SuperCard Lite.

Heres more info about the Supercard DS Lite:

http://www.linker4u.com/success/images/item/SUPERCARD_LITE_LY10T.GIF

Price is $43

Product Features

Use MicroSD Flash
Compatible to SuperKey, SuperPass, Max media Launcher...etc.
Higher Speed than SuperCard MiniSD and SuperCard SD version
Fits into NDSL gba slot PERFECTLY

More Description
SuperCard Lite (MicroSD) is Specially designed for NDS Lite Consoles. For backuping files it uses MicroSD card. It allows you to run a variety of software, Play Game, Watch movie, E-book, Music and Photo albums. Super Card is easy to operate. Just use the bundled software to convert NDS games/HomeBrews and copy them to MicroSD card. Then, you are ready to enjoy the games. *SuperCard Lite is designed for NDSL consoles only.* *SuperCard Lite must be work with PassMe device in order to play NDS games/HomeBrews, e.g. SuperKey, Max Media Launcher...etc.*

Buy at Linkers4u.com (http://www.linker4u.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=3&A=244&Task=Click)

battleroyalex
August 4th, 2006, 15:47
Just to let everyone know it does not fit perfectly in the ds, IF you were to push it ALL the way in flush it would get stuck in your ds and you like need a crowbar to get it out.

Important: SuperCard Lite insert into NDSL is very hard to plug out, it's very tight. Please plug left corner and then right corner of SuperCard Lite, it would be easy to plug out.

quoted from the supercard website

Foxsbiscuits
August 4th, 2006, 18:42
Mine is plugged in fully and it fits fine, completely flush. It is a tight fit but it is certainly no struggle to remove. Anyway, why would you be removing it apart from swapping to a different method of DS storage. The micro SD card slot is accessible without taking the SC Lite out of the DS. IMO a great product.

battleroyalex
August 4th, 2006, 22:15
Mine is plugged in fully and it fits fine, completely flush. It is a tight fit but it is certainly no struggle to remove. Anyway, why would you be removing it apart from swapping to a different method of DS storage. The micro SD card slot is accessible without taking the SC Lite out of the DS. IMO a great product.

I have ezflash 4 lite and supercard lite, I use both. When i put mine in flush you can't get it out with your fingers its impossible I almost broke my nail straight off. Many people have this problem and need a dime to get it started if pushed in flush.

Eyedunno
August 5th, 2006, 11:45
Anyway, why would you be removing it apart from swapping to a different method of DS storage.
*cough*NDS Browser*cough*

Foxsbiscuits
August 5th, 2006, 18:44
You don't think they'll find a way of making one work through supercard?