PDA

View Full Version : CAPCOM CPS1 Emulator for PSP beta 3

wraggster
August 4th, 2006, 23:04
http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/img/cps1psp_icon.png

NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/index.html#download) has done it again heres a new release of his Very impressive CPS1 emulator for the PSP:

Heres the translated whats new:

The varieties doing, it increases, but speed rises absolutely and it cannot increase. On the other hand whether it went down, (laughing)
Being next, issuing formal edition, it is end.

Basically he has gotten it has good as he can and the next release will be final.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

xiringu
August 4th, 2006, 23:12
great

first I found the cps2 emulator a few hours ago, and now this one

what a great start for the weekend :)

QueadlunnRau
August 4th, 2006, 23:13
Nice work NJ

Rocksil
August 4th, 2006, 23:15
I really need to download

BADDDLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reficul
August 4th, 2006, 23:19
just outta curiosity....i never download this before....

can someone explain to me what it is...?

QueadlunnRau
August 4th, 2006, 23:25
just outta curiosity....i never download this before....

can someone explain to me what it is...?

This is an emulator that plays CPS1 arcade games. Such as Street Fighter II: World Warrior and Strider

fucht017
August 5th, 2006, 00:18
I think NJ is from the MATRIX...he took the blue pill,and he can be everywhere...Maybe NASA can use him...I'm so happy...THANK's again..NJ:D

aries2k4
August 5th, 2006, 01:42
Thanks for the update NJ. itīs to bad about the cps2 emu, but Hey, Iīm glad you gave it a shot.
Stay Cool!!!

shadow77
August 5th, 2006, 01:47
Thanks for the update NJ. itīs to bad about the cps2 emu, but Hey, Iīm glad you gave it a shot.
Stay Cool!!!

what are you talking about, he released a test ver of the CPS2 emu, and it runs great :P

Giga Wing 60fps ^_^

end3rbr0
August 5th, 2006, 02:56
why is NJ the most amazing coder ever?
I mean, the cps2 and already revised the cps1 again
GEEEEEZ!
Nice job bro, keep it up for all us little people

khongname
August 5th, 2006, 02:58
hey guys im really new at this cuz i just got mine today but can some one give me a site that have the roms for the emulator cuz i dont no which emulator it is ... n does like vgb or snes roms work with this emulator??? thxs alot for u time n help :) :) :D

ACID
August 5th, 2006, 03:36
I really need to download

BADDDLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wont regret it its great.
NJ you rule:D

aries2k4
August 5th, 2006, 04:04
what are you talking about, he released a test ver of the CPS2 emu, and it runs great :P

Giga Wing 60fps ^_^

Lol, I had read that he was giving up on the emu because it wasnīt acceptable:o
Man, am I glad I read the whole thread on cps2, here at dcemu
the emu is fantastic:D

donīt know if I played gigawing but 60fps looks good. have to try that one tomorrow.:)

Mr. Shizzy
August 5th, 2006, 05:00
NJ you are THE MAN. I couldn't thank you enough.
The arcade version of Punisher is 10X better than the home consoles!

Sauron96
August 5th, 2006, 06:21
hey guys im really new at this cuz i just got mine today but can some one give me a site that have the roms for the emulator cuz i dont no which emulator it is ... n does like vgb or snes roms work with this emulator??? thxs alot for u time n help :) :) :D

It's an arcade rom emulator. Use a recent version of MAME. And no one will give you a site because that's technicially illegal. but use your imagination.

Pumped'Up
August 5th, 2006, 06:51
THANKS NJ!!!

You are a real gifted developer.

You are KING NJ.

pkmaximum
August 5th, 2006, 07:29
Trsut me NJ talks to lowly of hime self when he said this emulator isn't that great on speed, and sound scale, most games run at full speed with great sound =O so expect a lot from this emulator!

b8a
August 5th, 2006, 07:43
Doesn't make much of a difference! But here's a more readable version of the web page release note:

I've made a variety of changes, but it hasn't improved the speed even a bit. On the contrary, I think it's slowed down (ha ha). I'll release the official version next and then be done with it.
And, what's changed in the readme file:

What's changed

beta 3

-Added an autofire function
-Changed the pallette calculation mehtoud
-Fixed the CPU allocation process
-Slight fixes to the sprite drawing processing
-Fixed the bug in QSOUND games and pang3 where the SRAM wasn't being saved on exit, but being read in
-Made adjustments so that the sound level in QSOUND games should be more-or-less the same
-Fixed megaman/rockmanj's dipswitches
-Decreased the size of the executable file
-Currently optimizing C68K (unfinished)

emmit
August 5th, 2006, 07:43
will this wrk for 2.7?

johnsk
August 5th, 2006, 07:50
Does this wonderful emu support save states?

nofx_sk8
August 5th, 2006, 08:40
GREAT WORK , for me its just like full speed - with sound :D THANX

MANCHESTERUNITEDDAN
August 5th, 2006, 11:49
will this wrk for 2.7?
Will nintendo make games for the PSP?
DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST BUDDY

pkmaximum
August 5th, 2006, 13:12
LOL cps-1 isn't Nintendo my friend.

Video_freak
August 5th, 2006, 13:14
Will nintendo make games for the PSP?
DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST BUDDY

to pkmaximum: i think he was being sarcastic :)

to manchesteruniteddan: i too am sick of people who dont research and just ask for help :(

ACID
August 5th, 2006, 14:15
VIDEO Freak theres a simple solution when somebody ask for help and you dont whant to help just dont help. But dont bash the person with out knowing if they truly looked for what they needed and didnt find it. Not Every body is very good with pcs and reserch.

NovaKane
August 6th, 2006, 07:11
I knew I wasn't crazy. This version seems slighty slower than Beta2 (which is PERFECT). I thought it was only me but NJ even said it himself. I'm going to stick with Beta2 until his final release.

NJ = Best coder ever...:cool:

NoQuarter
August 6th, 2006, 08:41
Wow, with all of these great emu's being released hopefully we'll get wifi support since alot of these games are 2player

Video_freak
August 6th, 2006, 08:48
VIDEO Freak theres a simple solution when somebody ask for help and you dont whant to help just dont help. But dont bash the person with out knowing if they truly looked for what they needed and didnt find it. Not Every body is very good with pcs and reserch.
all i meant was that its pretty easy to find that answer on your own in like 5 seconds. i'm sorry, i didnt mean it offensivly to anyone or anything

b8a
August 6th, 2006, 10:12
Wow, with all of these great emu's being released hopefully we'll get wifi support since alot of these games are 2playerThis is another issue that's already been addressed, but since people keep bringing it up, it bears saying once again:

NJ would like to implement multiplayer, but he already has two PSP's (one is incompatible with homebrew), and has no desire to get any more PSP's. So, until that changes, it's a big no-go on multiplayer. He has no way of testing it.

BL4Z3D247
August 6th, 2006, 10:27
This is another issue that's already been addressed, but since people keep bringing it up, it bears saying once again:

NJ would like to implement multiplayer, but he already has two PSP's (one is incompatible with homebrew), and has no desire to get any more PSP's. So, until that changes, it's a big no-go on multiplayer. He has no way of testing it.
what if someone tested for him, i got access to two 1.5 PSPs :D

b8a
August 6th, 2006, 10:44
what if someone tested for him, i got access to two 1.5 PSPs :DYou'd have to ask him (!_!) But I highly doubt it's worth the hassle for him (I'm sure he's not only thought about it, but could also find a native Japanese person to help him out if he decided to give it a go)

wraggster
August 8th, 2006, 21:41
just checking this was posted, godknows why other sites were late posting