PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania whipping onto Live Arcade

wraggster
August 4th, 2006, 23:06
It looks like Live Arcade is going to be blessed with another classic game series, as Konami's much-loved Castlevania is set to make an appearance on the service, according to US games mag Electronic Gaming Monthly.

Apparently it's PlayStation series entry Symphony of the Night that is making the transition over to Microsoft's Live Arcade, joining other Konami Arcade titles Frogger, Contra, Super Contra, Track & Field and Scramble. Apart from the EMG report, there are currently no details on the Arcade version of SotN, although 1UP reports that the game is tentatively slated for a release in Q1 2007.

We'll have more on Live Arcade Castlevania as soon as official word arrives.

Hawq
August 5th, 2006, 15:32
Good news for 360 owners, I'll stick to emulating it on my Xbox tohugh as I lack a 360. strange how M$ seem to have taken notice of the large emulation scene on the Xbox & put a similar thing into the 360 live stuff aint it?

MasterChafed
August 5th, 2006, 21:36
I love live arcade, this is gonna be a cool release, so far I have geometry wars, hexic hd, galaga, gauntlet, and street fighter 2.

SmashinGit
August 6th, 2006, 10:34
Totally agree with you MasterChafed. I feel having a 360 and Xbox live go hand in hand. Pacman next week as well, and Defender is coming soon. Just give me Tempest as well and i'll be well away :)