PDA

View Full Version : Warner Bros. revamping Mortal Kombat

wraggster
June 11th, 2010, 00:36
arner Bros. has announced the development of a new Mortal Kombat game for release on PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2011.

Developed by NetherRealm Studios, led by series co-creator Ed Boon, Mortal Kombat follows Street Fighter IV's example and races back to its two-dimensional roots.

Apparently it's built on a new engine and in additional the usual one-on-one antics it promises new game modes.

One of these will allow for two-on-two tag-team battles, and there's also talk of something called the Co-op Arcade mode.

We're also promised "the deepest story mode of any fighting game" and, of course, gory fatalities,

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/warner-bros-revamping-mortal-kombat

acn010
June 11th, 2010, 08:42
zomg, now this is true to the bones mortal kombat style.
feels like an upgraded engine from mortal kombat 3 plus more features

wisinx
June 11th, 2010, 16:25
mod edit it is Warner Bros u type arner Bros... lol

VampDude
June 11th, 2010, 23:43
Mortal Kombat fails to gain my attention.

mod edit it is Warner Bros u type arner Bros... lol

Wraggster only copy and pastes... So your post has pointlessly taken four seconds of your life.

wisinx
June 12th, 2010, 18:21
Mortal Kombat fails to gain my attention.

Wraggster only copy and pastes... So your post has pointlessly taken four seconds of your life.

Oh well, I don't think so.. Because NOW, Maybe next time he will be more careful with the copy and paste.

VampDude
June 12th, 2010, 21:02
Oh well, I don't think so.. Because NOW, Maybe next time he will be more careful with the copy and paste.

Nope... Sadly, the Wraggbot cannot read and is programmed to take just the headers and the main article of whichever news source is programmed for the taking and re-posting.

Sometimes, the Wraggbot re-posts the same articles a day or two from each other from different sources. Wraggster is too busy to sit there and copy/paste all the things he does, which is why the drone does everything at a rate of possibly four errors per every 5-7 days (of which I notice).

Please do not find fault with the bot, I'm sure it is doing the best it can, even if it cannot read or correct the errors. :rolleyes:

acn010
June 28th, 2010, 08:08
wait... he's a bot???????????????????????????????? :0
what else did i missed?