PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch the Xbox E3 2010 Action

wraggster
June 13th, 2010, 20:56
We have a lot of things going on at next weeks E3 Show. If you can't attend, allow me to do a run down of a few of the places you'll be able to jack in and keep track of what's going on.

* Xbox 360 Media Briefing
Monday, June 14th at 1:30p ET/10:30a PT/1730 GMT tune into to SPIKE TV to watch the Xbox 360 Media Briefing. Hosted by Geoff Keighley, it's is set to air live and commercial-free in high-definition. Also, the Media Briefing will be live streamed on Xbox.com and Facebook in UK, FRANCE, SPAIN and ITALY at 1830 UK time (BST)/ 1930 Central European Time (CET.)
If you don't have access to Spike TV at that time (due to say, work or school) then I'll be live blogging the briefing directly from backstage at the briefing.
PLUS: If you are If you're in New York City on Monday June 14th, watch the Xbox E3 briefing LIVE in Times Square on the MTV Billboard at 44th and Broadway. (note: I'd love to see some high quality pix of the briefing on the big screen...any one up for that challenge?)

* World Premier of the "Project Natal Experience", imagined by Cirque du Soleil. [note x-s: this will take place Sunday, but cams aren't allowed, so no videos/pics of it until Tuesday probably]
Tuesday, June 15th at 3:30 PM on MTV, and at 9:00 PM on Nick at Nite, MTVu, MTV Hits, and Logo.

If you are in France, Italy Spain or the US, hit up Xbox.com where they'll be streaming the Media Briefing from LA.

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/06/11/where-to-watch-the-xbox-e32010-action.aspx?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MajorNelson+%28Major+Nelson+% 28Xbox%29%29&utm_content=FeedBurner