PDA

View Full Version : New Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Screens

wraggster
August 5th, 2006, 17:28
Gaming Horizon have posted several new screenshots of the game Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, check them out here (http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1154631660.4653.html)

acn010
August 5th, 2006, 17:32
same graphics from the PS2 Ratchet & Clank games

Nookadum
August 5th, 2006, 17:59
Considering that the PSP has system specs slightly lesser than a PS2, that's probably a GOOD thing. :P

Voltron
August 5th, 2006, 19:04
This should be great. Daxter for PSP is a pretty good game. I'm sure this won't dissapoint either.

The PSP is really starting to get some really nice games. Its a shame it took more than a year and half but better late than never. Good things come to those who wait.

The Fall & Holiday season this year is going to be incredible for the PSP. Actually, for all platforms.

MaxSMoke
August 5th, 2006, 21:27
Looks more impressive then those last screenshots. I wouldn't say this looks like the PS2 game though. Clearly, the environments are alot more sparse and the enemies are much simpler. I hope the worlds stream like GTA, otherwise each level will also be VERY small.

Only real game footage will really tell us if this has the same action and feel of the real thing. These screenshots arn't even from a PSP, but from a computer emulator (anybody else notice they have ALOT more then 480 x 272 pixels?). So at this point, we still don't know the framerate or how well the characters move. Video will give the final verdict.

I remain cautiously optimistic until then.

mr_nick666
August 6th, 2006, 18:27
Cautiously optimistic is better than nothing! :rolleyes: Fingers crossed and all that! :p Looks very promising though! :D