PDA

View Full Version : Quake Arena DS

wraggster
June 17th, 2010, 22:58
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/portal.php

jam_888 offers "Quake Arena DS" port for the DS FPS Quake 3 Arena. Attention expansion of ram is required for its operation.

well i made the thing IS quake arena Run on ds but i Used to use the normal version of RAM quaked not have the former version is faster comme au goal now it wont run oh you can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ew5ivywuzyv
(Its Practically quake 3 arena ds)

QUAKE ARENA DS
wear: Jame Williams aka jam_88

i take no credit for quake ds j by simon hall or arena gold quake quake DID i just really simple thing anyone could "do and make it run Quake Arena DS
if you want quake ds look it up on google

feature | regular / wifi build | build exram |
Speed | 85% | 65-75% |
Bots \ players | 2 | a lot |
WFI | Build depends witch quake ds | yes |

Known bugs
if you use the build with non exram exram There is a high cahnce of freezing When You gib someone

how to install simply put the folder Q1A the text file and all the quake qdsopts ds files in the root of your DS apprprioute Then run the one to play

Krisando
June 18th, 2010, 07:52
WOAH!!! This is nuts!!

I wish that cheap company.. Nintendo didn't stop giving the thumb strap, can't really play a fps with a pen. 5 mins before you get RSI.

DSmanic!
June 20th, 2010, 04:15
It runs very slowly with 3 players, maybe change it with two players (CPU and human player) and it would run a lot faster.

Also it doesn't work with Cquake (IMO much better), can you make this work with it? Again, it would run much faster if it did.

Krisando
June 20th, 2010, 06:59
It runs very slowly with 3 players, maybe change it with two players (CPU and human player) and it would run a lot faster.

Also it doesn't work with Cquake (IMO much better), can you make this work with it? Again, it would run much faster if it did.

Wraggster is just reporting the news, the creator will most likely not even visit and read the responses. He may not even know it was listed here.

It's best to go follow through to the source of the news.

Hmm, even with two players I dobt it would have much of an impact. Would be nice to be able to play it without constant jitters and view panning spikes.